This fun and free unicorn treat bag topper is a fun way to say “thanks” for any unicorn party or get-together. Just print it off, cut it out, and you’re done!
Free Unicorn Party Treat Bag Topper
No Time to Make this? Pin it now!
You’re busy, I get it. So you can find it later, though, go ahead and pin this now to your favorite unicorn recipe ideas board on Pinterest.
Supplies for This Fun Unicorn Party Idea
You don’t need much for this fun unicorn treat bag topper, friends. Get free printable unicorn party topper below!
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
- click here for the unicorn treat bag topper printable
- white cardstock paper (this is our favorite brand from Amazon)
- treats and snack-size seal top bags
- scissors and glue (or double-sided tape)
Learn how to assemble the treat bags below.
- stapler or glue (or double-sided tape)
- Print the unicorn treat bag topper and cut out.
- Fill zipper bag with the candy.
- Fold the treat bag topper in half along the perforated line.
- Staple, glue or tape the treat bag topper to the zipper bag.
For more fun unicorn crafts, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
More Unicorn Party Ideas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love unicorns. We’ve shared a few things you might be interested in:
- Unicorn Party Game – A Printable Game and a Fun Roll-A-Cube
- Unicorn Hoop – Great for a Unicorn Lover’s Room or Party
- Printable Unicorn Mask – Fun as a Party Craft, Playdate, or Rainy Day
- Unicorn Rock Painting – This Is SO MUCH FUN to Make!
- Unicorn Themed Foods – Foods You Can Make for Any Unicorn Fan
Please Share on Facebook or Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.