This mason jar brownie mix gift is a great Christmas gift idea for a neighbor, teacher, or friend. Be sure to click through to the free printable gift tag!
Brownie Mix Gift in a Jar – Mason Jar Brownies
This quick gift idea is a crowd-favorite and the brownie mix is a classic. Whether you want a nut-free brownie mix or a nut-filled brownie mix, you can adjust accordingly.
To help you make the gift-giving even easier, print off the free printable recipe card to attach to the
Ingredients for a Sweet Brownie Mix in a Jar Recipe
This is such a great gift from the kitchen because it’s “homemade” and thoughtful. We’ll need to grab a few ingredients to get started…
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (any combination)
- 1 and 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- optional: 1/2 cup pecans, walnuts, marshmallows, or additional chocolate chips
Supplies for This Fun Mason Jar Brownie Mix Gift Idea
Aside from the kitchen goodies, you’ll need a few supplies for this mason jar gift.
- Mason Jar (wide mouth, quart-sized with lid and ring or plastic top)
- Ribbon or Twine
- Free Printable Recipe and Gift Tag for Brownie Mix in a Jar
- small glass or measuring cup (to pack down the mix)
How to Assemble Christmas Gifts in Jars
It’s all about the layering with mason jar Christmas gift ideas, friends. Go slow and let’s get started with these cute (and tasty) brownies in a jar.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt. Pack it down into the jar with a small glass or a measuring cup.
- Add in the unsweetened cocoa powder and pack it down.
- Top that with the chocolate chips.
- For the next layer, add in the sugar and pack again.
- On the top, add the nuts or marshmallows to the top before adding the lid and screwing on the ring.
- Print the label, hole punch it, and tie it on with twine or ribbon.
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.