Oh, if you love the idea of having a little at-home fun with your special somebody, then this sculpting date night in a jar is the PERFECT idea to create a romantic evening for two.
Sculpting Date Night
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we absolutely NEED our special date night ideas to help us reconnect with our spouse. Let me rephrase that: I need date night with him and we run out of ideas, so I am always looking for great, easy, fun date night ideas for a simple–but fun time.
One of the BEST we’ve ever had the chance to do was this awesome sculpting date night in a jar. And I couldn’t wait to share it with you. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite date night ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Date Night in a Jar
- Be sure to print out your adorable Sculpting Our Love tag here!
- Don’t try to over-stuff your jar. Just get a bigger one. Trust me, bigger is sometimes better–not always, but in this case, a bigger jar would be nice. LOL!
- On date night, in order to make the heart sculpture, flatten clay and cut out heart shapes with the cookie cutter. Use toothpicks to secure the hearts together, molding the clay to fit each heart together. Flatten the side of the bottom heart so it will stand on its own. Use stamps to add a phrase or decoration to the hearts. Bake the clay according to package directions.
How Do I Make this Sculpting Date Night in a Jar?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a date night ideas playlist on YouTube, here is our sculpting date night in a jar video tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Date Night Ideas You Might Like
- 70+ Weekly Date Night Ideas in a Jar – A new date night idea EVERY WEEK. Literally–for over a year. You’ll never have two exactly alike!
- Wine and Slime Party – Just scale it down for two and you and your significant other might just have a blast!
- Spa Night in a Jar – Repurpose this from a gift for teens into a gift for TWO. Can you imagine?! A spa date night with the significant other?! Ooooh, talk about magic!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite date night ideas board on Pinterest.