These fun Christmas mason jars are one of the best holiday crafts to ring in the festive season. Grab some paint and a few jars, and let’s get started!
Quick Holiday Craft Ideas: Christmas Mason Jars
The nights are long in late fall into winter, and here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we’re filling them with fun (and quick) Christmas crafts.
These character Christmas mason jars are one of the fun, festive holiday crafts we’re sharing this week. The paint is on the outside, so they are perfect for gift giving. You could fill these mason jars with:
- a stack of cookies
- Christmas bark
- dipped pretzels
- holiday candies
- money (please send this one to me…)
Supplies to Make a 30-Minute Christmas Mason Jar Set
This is an easy craft, perfect for when you’re watching a television show you’re only half-interested in…
- 3 mason jars, any size but we like the 24-ounce wide-mouth ones
- acrylic paint in brown, red, white, black
- glitter glue or puffy paint (or regular acrylic paint) in red glitter, black, and gold
- foam brushes
- optional, ModPodge to seal (use dishwasher-safe or regular)
How to Make Christmas Treat Jars
This is such a fun and easy craft, it’s perfect for a holiday get-together. It’s easy to set up and everyone can make whichever jar they want.
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.