If your kids are anything like mine, their teacher deserves a big thank you for all the hard work they do. That’s why I made this mason jar snack gift for teachers. Simple gift for a great effort.
Snack Gift for Teachers
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I adore the teachers who work so hard to support our daughter’s development. We are lucky here in Seattle to get a few perks like looping in the younger grades (where the kids stay with the same teacher for two grades). It’s allowed us to really get to know and appreciate all of her teachers and support staff.
I feel like they deserve every ‘thank you’ I can manage, so, I came up with this easy mason jar snack gift for teachers. It’s quick, fun, and the teacher who receives one knows you’re thinking of them. If you’re ready to get this mason jar gift for teachers ready to hand out, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Want to make this later? Pin this to your favorite gift board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Mason Jar Gift for Teachers
- Click here to download the free printable gift tag for this mason jar gift for teachers.
- If your teacher has a favorite candy, drop some of that inside, too. Our teacher loves chocolate, so this is perfect for her.
- Don’t forget the teacher’s aides, librarians, cafeteria workers and receptionists at the school. They work hard and it’s surprising how much they interact with and support the kids. Elise knows everyone she sees at her K-8 school!
How Do I Make this Snack Gift?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions – or suggestions for more snack recipes for mason jars – please let me know in the comments below.
- 2 cups graham cracker cereal
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup candy coated chocolate candy
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 4 pint-size jars with lids
- Decorative paper
- Printable gift tags
- Mix the graham cracker cereal, marshmallows, chocolate candy, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl.
- Add chocolate candies.
- Mix it up good!
- Scoop the snack mix into the jars.
- Cut a piece of decorative paper to fit on the jar top, place it on top of the round jar lid, then screw the lid ring into place.
- Print the printable gift tags on heavy card stock, then cut them out along the outer line.
- Cut a piece of decorative paper slightly larger than the gift tag. Glue the gift tag to the top of the decorative paper.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag and thread a piece of ribbon through the hole. Tie the ribbon around the jar to attach the card to the jar and secure with a bow.
For more great teacher appreciation gifts, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Mason Jar Crafts You Might Like
- Harry Potter Mason Jars – Make these cute Harry Potter mason jars for a fun craft with the kids or as a gift to your favorite Potterhead!
- Sculpting Date Night in a Jar – Looking for a fun evening with your significant other? Check out this fun date night idea.
- Movie Date Night in a Jar – We all love a good movie and this is the perfect gift for anyone who has any movie-love ever.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite mason jar crafts board on Pinterest.