This Flower Date Night in a Jar is a bit cheesy, an easy gift idea, and a lot of fun. The let love grow printable makes it quick to put together, too!
Flower Date Night in a Jar
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I really value the date night time I get to spend with my spouse. We’ve shared a ton of date night in a jar ideas – movie date night gift, painting date night in a jar, and even a list of 70 date night ideas!
There’s no doubt that this is perhaps one of the most enjoyable things we have come up with over the years. And, lately, the hubby and I have been wanting to take our date night ideas outdoors. This flower date night in a jar is exactly what we needed to make that a reality! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your favorite date night ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Let Love Grow Idea
- Make sure to get your free printable tag here.
- If you really love this Let Love Grow date night in a jar idea, you don’t have to wait until spring to make another one! You can plant year-round, just keep your plants indoors.
- Don’t forget to carry something with you to wash your hands off if you take this flower date night in a jar away from the house.
How Do I Make this Flower Date Night in a Jar DIY?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a date night ideas playlist on YouTube, here is our flower date night in a jar video tutorial.
- Soil in plastic bag (secured with a rubber band or in a zip-top bag)
- Flower seeds in a packet with growing instructions
- Gardening Gloves
- Mini clay pots (1-2 inch)
- Wide Mouth mason jar
- Printable Tag
- Add soil to plastic bag and tie with a rubber band and ribbon.
- Place all items in the pot in the following order: soil, stacked mini clay pots, flower seed packet, gardening gloves.
- Print and cut out the tag and place it on the top of the mason jar under the sealing ring or punch a hold in it and string it on the ribbon before tying it onto the mason jar.
For more great date night ideas, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Date Night Ideas You Might Like
- 70+ Date Night in a Jar Ideas – Every week, a new date night idea that you can do simply at home or out with your sweetie!
- Painting Date Night in a Jar – This is a creative way to get those loving feelings flowing! Just a few simple things and you can make a date night you’ll both remember.
- Picnic Date Night in a Jar – Getting outdoors with the love of your life is definitely the way to enjoy a fantastic date night! And this simple picnic is everything you’d need.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite date night ideas board on Pinterest.