Harry Potter Paper Roll Craft Series
Even little ones can join in the fun with these Harry Potter paper roll crafts. Grab some rolls, a bit of colored paper, glue, and scissors – I’ll provide the free Harry Potter character templates!
RELATED READING: Harry Potter Craft Ideas for All Ages
Harry Potter Toilet Paper Roll Crafts and Templates
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are big fans of the Harry Potter book series. Younger children can’t read the books or watch the movies, but they can get involved in some age-appropriate crafting and pretend play.
Using just paper and a paper roll, you can make a full set of characters from the series. I’ve shared the printable paper templates for the following Harry Potter characters:
- Harry Potter
- Hermione Granger
- Ron Weasley
- Professor Albus Dumbledore
- Hedwig, the Owl
Who should I make next? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll see if I can whip up a printable template for your favorite character not listed.
No Time to Make These Now? Share for Later
If you need to gather up some paper rolls or get to printing, save this to your favorite pin board or share it to an active crafting group on Facebook.
As am Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Supplies You Will Need for These Harry Potter Crafts for Kids
Below are some supplies I recommend for these crafts. They’re all standard, so you might have them on hand right now!
- Paper Rolls – You can get them from your bathroom, a paper towel roll, or order rolls online like I’ve done (these are NOT colored).
- Printer – I provide all of the templates for the little ones to cut out and practice their scissor skills.
- Construction Paper – I buy in bulk, as you can imagine. This is the last construction paper pack I ordered from Amazon and wow – the colors are VIBRANT.
- Age-Appropriate Scissors and Glue or Glue Sticks – I buy glue sticks in bulk because it seems a) no one eats them (yay) and b) I don’t have to clean up a big glue spill when someone “I’m old enough!!!” removes the top.
More Harry Potter Crafts You Might Like
- Harry Potter Spellbook – WOW them with this surprisingly easy and fun craft to make (older kids, teens, or parental supervision).
- Jaw-Dropping Hogwarts House Jars – Okay, I cheated and I’m not going to say I’m sorry because these came out amazing!
- Golden Snitch Necklace (or Bookmark) – Grab a bit of clay and have fun making this iconic item from the series.
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I sincerely appreciate every one. If you have a pin board with fun Harry Potter crafts, please pin this to it. Are you in a great Harry Potter Facebook group? First, invite me and second, give this a share over there. :)