Looking for a quick Harry Potter win? This Ron Weasley Paper Roll is so simple and fun to make! It is absolutely perfect for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
Once you start making all things Harry Potter, you’ve got to add this Harry Potter Rock Painting to your radar!
Ron Weasley Paper Roll Doll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I consider myself to be a pretty big Harry Potter fan. Can you blame me? Everything about the books and movies just holds both my attention and the little one’s, as well. We tend to do all the Harry Potter crafts we can think up, just like this fun paper roll craft.
What better way to extend our Harry Potter movie marathon than by adding in a few extra Harry Potter crafts?
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Needing to revisit this when you have more time? I totally get that – it’s the life of a parent! Just make certain to pin this to your favorite kids crafts board so it’s ready and waiting when you have time!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Creating This Ron Weasley / Harry Potter Paper Craft
- Click here to get the free printable template for the Ron Weasley paper doll. You can absolutely do this from the photos – it’s easy enough to figure out, but the template will keep you from guessing.
- Make a fun Harry Potter Day out of it! Watch one of the movies, read some of the books, and then end the day with this fun craft idea.
- Have the kids recreate their favorite scene from Harry Potter using this fun paper craft. It’s a fun way to have them thinking outside the box to be creative.
More Harry Potter Paper Roll Crafts
Although I have a TON of Harry Potter crafts here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, you might also want to check out these paper dolls:
- Harry Potter Paper Doll – Free template!
- Hermione Granger Paper Roll – She’s adorable! She’s also a free template.
- Albus Dumbledore Paper Craft – Where would our friends be without Professor Dumbledore (free template)?
- Hedwig (the Owl) Paper Roll – Our fluffy friend gets a free template, too.
How Do I Make This Ron Weasley Paper Roll Doll?
Keep reading below to get the full tutorial.
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored papers
- Ron Weasley Paper Roll Doll Template
- Craft glue
- Red and black Sharpies/Markers
- Trace the patterns from the template onto the correct-colored paper. I used cream for the head, yellow for the scarf, orange for Ron's hair and black for the school robes.
- Put a slit on the jagged edge of the hair piece.
- Put the top of the head piece into the bottom portion of the slit. Add some glue on it to join the head and hair together.
- Take the yellow piece and color on the red stripes using a red sharpie to make the scarf.
- Glue the scarf to the top of the black rectangle.
- Grab your toilet paper roll (empty) and glut it to the black paper, wrapping the scarf around the top of the paper roll and covering the paper roll completely.
- Use a black marker, draw on the face on the head piece. Put the head pattern on the top of the toilet paper roll, which should be the same side of the scarf.
For more fun Harry Potter crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Even More Cute Harry Potter Crafts and Ideas
- Harry Potter Wreath – Use this fun wreath for a bedroom door or even the front of your house!
- Easy Harry Potter Hot Cocoa Bombs Made with Hedwig and Black Chocolate – This sweet treat is going to make everyone happy!
- Make These Easy Harry Potter Spellbook Notebooks – So much fun for having the kids write out their thoughts and idease!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Because of you, our site continues to grow! If you know someone who you think would like this, please share to Facebook or to Pinterest to spread the love! Thank you!