If you have a bored kiddo, making this Harry Potter paper roll craft together is the perfect way to shake up their day AND get a new toy!
Harry Potter Paper Roll Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about finding creative ways to keep the kid happy lately. There’s nothing worse than that “I’m bored” whine and I will do just about anything to keep from hearing it. Including making a fun paper roll craft for Harry Potter.
Quick and fun, this easy paper puppet craft is all it takes for the little ones too young for the books and movies to join in on the fun. In fact, we didn’t stop with Harry – check out all of our Harry Potter character paper rolls with free templates here.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy kids crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Harry Potter Paper Roll Puppet
- Don’t feel constrained that you have to make ONLY Harry. That’s all my little wanted to do at first, but we eventually made Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore, and even Hedwig. Check out all the Harry Potter paper crafts here.
- If you’re not feeling super capable about drawing Harry’s face, don’t worry. The kids will see that it is two circles with connecting lines for the glasses and semi-circles for closed eyes, mouth, and nose. The hardest part for little hands is the lightening scar – it’s small, but a pencil will work.
- Want to ramp-up your wizard craft experience? Add a tiny wand made of twisted shreds of paper or make a full Nimbus 2000 broom for Harry to ride with a chopstick and some shredded paper. Let them get creative!
How Do I Make this Harry Potter Paper Roll Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please use the comments section or join us in the Facebook group here.
More Easy Paper Roll Crafts You Might Like
- Han Solo Paper Craft for Kids – Everyone loves the original rogue and this little paper roll puppet is perfect for getting the kids playing with their best friend.
- Paper Roll Darth Vader – Shhh…I kind of have a crush on Anikin. Just go with it. The kiddo loves him too.
- Baby Yoda Paper Roll Craft – I may have gone a little overboard in coming up with fun paper roll crafts, I admit. But the kid loves them, I love coming up with them and you guys love them.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids crafts board on Pinterest.