She’s the secret heroine of the entire Harry Potter series, so of course the kiddo and I made this Hermione Paper Doll!
Hermione Paper Doll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a bit of a crush on the secret heroine of the Harry Potter books and movies. Because, you know that nice boy? He wouldn’t be around past the first book if his friend Hermione hadn’t been smart, capable, and a little bit snarky.
She’s definitely someone I want my daughter to admire. So, when she asked if we could make Harry’s friends, we definitely made a simple and fun Hermione paper doll! In fact, we didn’t stop with Harry and Hermione – check out all of our Harry Potter character paper rolls with free templates here.
Super quick, this paper craft for kids is a great way to get in some scissor practice and to let them go wild with their own creativity. So, grab a few pieces of paper and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kids crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Harry Potter Craft
- Start by grabbing the free printable template here to make your Hermione paper doll Harry Potter craft.
- This is a great base to make ANY Harry Potter character. Hermione is fantastic but you could also use it to make a Jenny, a Mrs. Weasley, or even Luna Lovegood! Don’t feel constrained and certainly don’t stop your little one from going for a Snape, Lupin or even Dumbledore!
- If your little one doesn’t feel confident about drawing Hermione’s face, you can help or you can just let them try a few times on a second sheet of paper to practice. To help, explain that it is two half moons for eyes and a half moon for a smile and nose. Eyelashes are optional.
- Want to take your wizard experience to the next level? You can add a tiny wand made with some twisted shreds of paper or even a little set of paper books!
How Do I Make this Hermione Paper Doll?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. Be sure to grab the free printable template above and if you have any questions, use the comments below or join the fun in the Facebook group here.
More Paper Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- Lilo Paper Roll Craft – I love how easy it is to make a little Lilo and Stitch with this simple DIY paper craft!
- Dragon Paper Roll Blower – The kiddo loves having a dragon to blow fire as she runs around the house playing Wizards!
- Rapunzel Toilet Paper Roll Craft – If you need a princess that rescues herself from a tower, check out this easy tutorial!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids crafts board on Pinterest.