You’re not going to find a more perfect Disney Cruise fish extender gift that you can make than these easy Disney sleep masks. Simple, fun and super cute, you’re going to love giving (and having) these!
Disney Sleep Masks
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the Disney Cruise coming up in our, well, maybe not near future–but one day. It’s going to be so much fun and we’re making a ton of Disney crafts for fish extender gifts. Top of my list to make was some fun Disney sleep masks.
Definitely cool for any Alaskan cruise because of the whole 23-hours of sun it gets up there, but just cool for anytime you might want to take a nap while on the cruise. Or just block out the light on your flight or whatever. These awesome Disney inspired sleep masks are just cool! If you’re ready to make a fun Disney eyes mask, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Disney Eye Masks
- Once you’ve decided which of these awesome Disney eye masks to make first, grab some awesome sleep masks like these for a base. I have so many awesome designs planned, you’re going to want the whole rainbow.
- I feel like I’m always piling up scraps from my various Cricut projects, but making these Disney sleep masks is perfect because you can use up a ton of vinyl scraps in all sorts of colors.
- When you’re working in Cricut Design space, make assembling this project as easy as possible for yourself by using the attach function. This will make placing each individual piece so much simpler–and I understand that wastes some vinyl, but if you are cutting using scraps, then you can discard knowing it was worth a good cause.
- Ironing your eye mask before you start might be necessary. The thin satiny fabric on the eye masks is sometimes wrinkled when it’s shipped, so ironing it out will help ensure the vinyl is ironed-on evenly.
- If I’m going to recommend a heat transfer vinyl for this Stitch sleep mask, it’s going to be the Siser EasyWeed you can find here. Because these are such small pieces and you have to layer them, it’s so convenient to not have to deal with the whole separate transfer sheet thing.
WHERE DO I GET these Disney Sleep Masks?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
More Easy Disney Craft Ideas You Might Like
- The Best Villain Mickey Ears – You aren’t going to find more wicked fun than these awesome Mickey ears featuring all the baddies.
- Maleficent & Aurora Ornaments – Made from paper, these ornaments are so simple to make, but they’re a great Disney Cruise fish extender gift idea!
- DIY Disney Dole Whip – Yum is the only word you can really use to describe this fun and easy recipe to make the yummiest treat in yumville.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.