These adorable Aurora and Maleficent Disney ornaments are so pretty, and easy, there’s no reason NOT to add them to your Christmas tree.
Aurora and Maleficent Disney Ornaments
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have been working on a whole Disney Christmas tree with my daughter this year. We are making an ornament featuring each of the Disney princesses and their corresponding villains or partners. This is a fun way to portray Aurora and Maleficent if you have a fan in your house.
I want to make a whole collection of Disney glass ornaments, too, but I’m not sure how that will work–I mean, I could make an ornament with Maleficent with Diablo and the briar rose, maybe Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse. But, really, what I’m running out of is time. LOL!
If you’re ready to start by making a set of Aurora and Maleficent ornaments inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Too busy to make these now? Pin this to your favorite DIY Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Disney Christmas Ornaments
- Let the kids get involved putting together these holiday ornaments! This is such a fun project and they’ll be really proud to hang their ornaments on the tree. So, when it comes time to glue all the parts of your Disney inspired Christmas decorations, let them help!
- If you plan to use these ornaments on your tree year after year, I’d recommend laminating them. This will help keep these Christmas tree ornaments from wearing out.
- To make your the tag “loop” on the collar, make a line of gold glitter first on the collar, then follow-up with the colored glitter on each side AFTER the gold glitter and glue have dried completely.
- These Disney craft ideas make great fish extender gifts or ornaments for Disney Cruise door! Just use a nice ribbon so it doesn’t fall off or break.
How Do I Make Sleeping Beauty & Maleficent Ornaments?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Christmas Ornaments You Might Like
- Mickey and Minnie Wreath Ornaments – These are the perfect combination of farmhouse charm and Disney cuteness.
- Lady and the Tramp Ornaments – I love this set of the pooches makin’ smooches…such a cute set of Disney ornaments.
- Beauty and the Beast Ornaments – The most perfect couple with a tale as old as time–this will be amazing on the tree.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Disney crafts board on Pinterest.