This Deadpool Sleep Mask is All That and a Chimichanga
Super honest reason for making this Deadpool sleep mask? I wanted it. Sure, I’ll make others for DIY fish extender gifts, but I wanted a merc with the mouth sleep mask for myself.
Deadpool Sleep Mask
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we sometimes wait until the kid is asleep, then bust out the movies mommy loves to giggle at. And Deadpool is at the top of my list. No jokes, Deadpool is my very favorite hero…er, anti-hero. So, basically, one of the first Disney sleep mask concepts I came up with was my favorite merc with a mouth.
RELATED READING: ALL THE AWESOME DISNEY SLEEP MASKS
He’s irreverent, goofy, a little brutal and fun. But, if you provide a chimichanga, I’ve got the Deadpool sleep mask SVG set, so let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Deadpool Eye Masks
- Start by grabbing the awesome and easy Deadpool eye mask SVG set here. Super easy to weed and the best way to get the merch with the mouth’s vibe on while you sleep.
- Then it’s time to grab a few awesome sleep masks like these for blanks. I mean, if you only want the Deadpool eye mask, I get it, so just get a red mask. But you might want a couple different colors because I have so many cool designs in mind. Here’s the ones I’ve made so far:
- Gather up all of your little vinyl scraps you keep because this is the project for them!
- For anyone (like me) that has a little “concern” about making sure everything is spaced correctly, be sure to use the attach function in Cricut Design Space. That will help.
- I made a move that I feel like really helped: I ironed my eye masks before putting on the vinyl. See, the eye masks were a bit wrinkly when I got them, so flattening them helped keep the vinyl from adhering wonky.
- If I’m going to recommend a heat transfer vinyl for this sleep mask, it’s going to be the Siser EasyWeed you can find here that I used. Because the cuts are such small pieces, it’s just so much more convenient to not have to deal with the whole separate transfer sheet thing.
How Do I Make this Deadpool Sleep Mask?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Crafts You Might Like
- Disney Countdown Gnome – If you’re planning a cruise or a trip to Disney and you want a countdown calendar, there’s nothing cuter than making a gnome to do it!
- Deadpool Mickey Ears – These are the most fun Disney ears you’ll find and they’re surprisingly easy to make.
- Disney Ornament SVG Collection – So many fun cut files for you to make SO MANY fun things with! I love having all these options for cute Disney crafts!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.