This is the easiest Disney dole whip copycat recipe ever. And it is so creamy and so light, it’s definitely my go-to snack lately.
Disney Dole Whip
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love a good Disney-inspired recipe. It’s just fun to have foods that remind us of our fun trips to the parks. Like reliving some of our favorite times. The tastiest and most recent Disney-inspired recipe we made was this awesome Disney dole whip.
Soft, sweet and so flavorful, I literally haven’t tasted that little spoonful of heaven except at the parks. And all it takes is just a handful of fruits. So yummy. If you’re ready to make an awesome treat, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Copycat Disney Dole Whip
- First, don’t start this with thinking it’s a hard recipe. Because it’s not. It’s literally easy even in comparison to ice creams. So, go into it knowing it’s going to be simple. And fun.
- To get your pineapple soft serve ice cream to that magically perfect soft serve consistency, you just need to let it freeze for 2 hours. That’s it. No longer. And it works best if you use a glass dish.
- If you like a little chunkiness to your dole whip copycat recipe, you can add in more pineapple at the end–just a little, then don’t blend it for very long. That’ll leave you with some yummy bits.
How Do I Make this Disney Dole Whip?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Place frozen pineapples, lime juice and sugar into the food processor.
- Place the frozen whipped topping on top, then pour the pineapple juice over it.
- Blend the entire mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a dish and freeze for 2 to 4 hours before serving!
For more fun Disney inspired recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 2gSugar: 58gProtein: 2g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Disney Inspired Desserts You Might Like
- Mickey Cupcakes – If the idea is to make Mickey cupcakes with the kiddo fast, these cupcakes are PERFECT!
- Mickey Mouse Fudge – This is the easiest way to make fudge–and the most fun little dessert you can put on the party table!
- Mickey Mouse Chocolate Bark – Definitely the easiest and most delicious treat you can possibly make–for real, this is simpler than the fudge.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest.