We’ve been having just way too much fun with these Villain Mickey ears for Disney. So cool and dark, and just much more fun than vanilla-ey heroes and heroines.
Villain Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am going to be prepared for our next trip to Disney. When you’re budgeting for your trip to Disney, figuring out how much food costs, and planning all the amazing things you’re going to do, you HAVE to consider the fact that, frankly, it’s not always sunshine and lollipops.
No, sometimes it’s eeeevil fun… (cue the evil laugh – bwahahahaha!)
When you’re ready to show your love for the evil side of Disney, you need a few of these outstanding and creative villain Mickey ears. Let’s get started.
No Time to Scroll Through This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your favorite Disney Villain Mickey ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Sporting These Fun Disney Villain Mickey Ears
- Be sure to pack more than one set of Mickey or Minnie ears. You need one for each outfit. :)
- If you can, snack your way through Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival – you will NOT be disappointed.
- Plan. Plan. Plan. There are so many services and Facebook groups that help out with this.
- Don’t be afraid to wear your Disney villain Mickey ears EVERYWHERE. With creative Minnie ears and Mickey Mouse ears like these, you’re going to draw heads!
What Are the Best Villain Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked! I’ve put together my favorites but would LOVE to hear who your favorite Disney villain is. Just let me know by leaving a comment below. I’m on the fence – it’s either Ursula (so crafty) or Oogie Boogie.
There are affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. Read our full partner link disclosure.
Sea Witch Ursula Mickey Ears
Evil Fairy Maleficent Minnie Ears of Evil
Darth Vader, Storm Troopers & Death Star
Thanos - The baddest bad guy in the Universe.
Jafar, the Evil Vizier
Dr. Facilier the Voodoo Doctor of Frogs and Back Alleys
The Original Evil Queen
Hook. Hook. Hook. Hoook!
Lotsa, the Bad Bad Toy Story Bear
Te Ka, Tomatoa & the Kakamora
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's
Cruella, that Devilish Woman in Furs
Paint them Red for the Queen of Hearts. No white.
Hades, the God of the Underworld
Scar, the Uncle No One Wants
Yzma, that Evil Evil Sorcerer
Not Only the Baddest, but the Icky...Oogie Boogie
More Disney Character Mouse Ears You Might Like
- Mickey Mouse Ear Ball Caps – So much coolness in on place – literally. Your head, cooler, because you have an actual brim to protect your eyes and face.
- The BEST Snow White Mickey Ears Imaginable – There are so many, it’s delightful. Not so many that you can’t get through though–just the cream of the crop.
- Ways to DIY Mickey Ears for Wow! – Because you have to have something awesome. Really really awesome. Even if you need to make it yourself to save some shillings.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney board on Pinterest.