From ornaments and garlands to printables and pillows, these are our favorite farmhouse Christmas decorations to design the best rustic holiday!
Farmhouse Christmas Decorations
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we start planning Christmas early. Like really really early. Because, every year, I change the Christmas theme. I love the traditional family ornaments, but those are reserved for a tree elsewhere in the house, not our big tree. Because, yes, there are multiple trees in the house. And I would have more if I could.
This year, I’ve circled back to another farmhouse theme for the house. Instead of an industrial farmhouse style, I want to incorporate a more relaxed, rustic look to our home this holiday season.
Let’s take a look at some of my favorite projects and inspiration for our farmhouse Christmas.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make A farmhouse Christmas tree
- Start simple. Don’t go in with some huge plan. Just find a few items you love, maybe ones you already have, that you can build the theme around.
- Garland. Garland is magic and can function as so much more than just, well, a garland. If your tree is flat in one place, add some garland; need a pop of color, add a little garland; want to fluff-up or hide the bottom of your tree, there’s a garland for that.
- You can’t go wrong with wood. Wood is the perfect farmhouse material. Works for industrial farmhouse and rustic farmhouse. Just perfect.
WHERE DO I GET THESE Farmhouse Christmas Decorations?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS WREATHS
Each and every one of these gorgeous Christmas wreaths are on my to-do list or on my wishlist. Seriously beautiful farmhouse decorations for Christmas!
Each of these farmhouse ornaments are so cute and would make a perfect addition to any Christmas tree, but especially if the tree was farmhouse themed. I'm just sayin'.
If you want to decorate SUPER fast and easy, check out these awesome farmhouse printables!
RUSTIC CHRISTMAS GARLANDS
I love love love garlands. They're the seriously best decorating tool ever. I have to pick-up a new one (or two) every year. They're just so versatile and I basically can turn them into anything I want. I love garlands.
Know how to bring some farmhouse tone into your home without much effort at all? Throw a pillow on the couch!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Farmhouse Christmas Crafts You might Like
- DIY Farmhouse Gnome – Just too cute, I can’t help but love this little guy more and more every time I get him out and fluff-up that beard!
- How to Make a Buffalo Check Painted Tray – Check out this easy tutorial for painting your own buffalo check painted tray.
- DIY Farmhouse Tiered Tray – If you need a super cute way to decorate a deep windowsill or table, this tiered tray is PERFECTION!
Please Share This on Facebook and Pinterest with Farmhouse Fans!
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.