If you have Rae Dunn dishes that need a new purpose, check out these easy Rae Dunn repurpose ideas! Super simple and fast, these Rae Dunn upcycling ideas are perfect in every way.
Rae Dunn Repurpose
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a lot of Rae Dunn dishes. For some reason, I just love them and I keep getting them as gifts. It’s a cycle. And one I kind of enjoy. But some of my favorite pieces aren’t living their life to the fullest. So I decided to do a little Rae Dunn repurpose project and get these pieces a new job!
The best part about this Rae Dunn upcycle project is that I spent almost nothing on it. I mean, yes, I had to buy the succulents, but they’re worth it. And I already had potting soil and rocks on hand. Then the project was about done. So fast!
If you’re ready to get your Rae Dunn dishes living their best life, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite upcycling crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Rae Dunn Up-Cycle Ideas
- I love succulents because they’re genuinely hard to kill. I know they seem a little expensive, in comparison to other plants, but if I’m going to kill the other, but these I can keep alive indefinitely, it’s money well spent. LOL!
- If you don’t have any Rae Dunn dishes, to make this fun upcycle project, be sure to check the thrift store. I saw some very cute items there that would work.
How Do I Make This Rae Dunn Repurpose Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Upc-ycling Crafts You Might Like
- Canvas Bag Ruffle Makeover – Have a canvas bag you don’t like the design on? Let’s put ruffles on it and make it your new favorite bag!
- Upcycled Cutting Board – Turn an old cutting board into a fun serving tray for Christmas in about an hour.
- Rae Dunn Rock Painting – Ok, so this isn’t a traditional upcycling project, but it’s so CUTE!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite upcycling crafts board on Pinterest.