This epic Firefly SVG set is super fun and SUPER cool. No, really, it’s gorram awesome and I’d bet my pretty little bonnet that you’re going to love your new Serenity gear.
Firefly SVG Set
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have so many hidden loves of fandom, honestly. I’m like an onion, all these layers of different movies that I’ve watched, loved, and then became slightly obsessed with either watching them again, reading associated books or, as in this case, making digital crafts of the Firefly series -slash- Serenity movie. You know, the one with no Season 2 but a massive cult following. There’s literally no reason on the planet that there can’t be a Season 2, but, that’s beside the point.
Anyway, I made Firefly SVGs. Because that’s what I do.
There are three variations on the Serenity SVGs, or maybe it’s four–I’ve lost count because I love them all so much. They’re perfect for all sorts of fun digital crafting ideas, so grab you vinyl or sublimation ink and let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free KEYWORD SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use these Free Serenity Cut Files for Cricut
- Besides making a t-shirt for myself, my hubby asked for a thick black sweatshirt like this one with the Battle of Serenity SVG on it. So, of course I made that. I mean, who denies someone wanting to wear your homage to the brown coats?!
- In addition to making a ton of shopping bags from extra large canvas bags like these with Star Wars cut files, I also decided to make one with these Firefly cut files. These extra large bags are perfect for grocery shopping, library trips, trips to the beach…anything where you might need a big tote.
- The kiddo asked for Firefly shoes! I have done parenting right! So, I grabbed some awesome canvas shoes she had in the closet (they’re black, so that’s cool) and I’m going to put the ship on the side for her in heat transfer vinyl. She’s going to be so excited.
Get the Firefly SVGs Here
Click here to get the Firefly SVGs and click here to get the Battle for Serenity SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Star Wars Cut File Set – I dropped a huge amount of time into making some awesome Star Wars designs for Cricut or Silhouette and now they’re here for your perusal.
- Fruit Gnome SVG Sets – Need some whimsy this summer? Grab these abso-stinking-lutely adorable fruit gnomes to put on everything.
- Disney Sleep Masks – You are going to run down the rabbit hole of awesome movies and characters making these killer-cute Disney sleep masks with these free cut files!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.