Make These Deadpool Mickey Ears for Your Next Trip to Disney
I am CERTAIN that Wade would be proud of these awesome Deadpool Mickey ears. They’re easy, awesome, and they’re so fun! I want to run around all the time wearing these DIY Deadpool ears for Disney, but, according to my kids, that’s not allowed. Pooh.
Deadpool Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a really special place in our hearts for Deadpool. Sure, we love all the Disney characters and make a ton of DIY Disney ears, just for the fun of making them. But Deadpool? He’s the best.
If you’re a fan of Wade and can’t wait to sport your own Deadpool ears for Disney, don’t let me hold you back. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Mickey ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make these Deadpool Ears for Disney
- Be sure to download the free printable template. That will make your cuts so much easier.
- Use felt. It’s so much more forgiving than regular fabric and you can just trim off anything.
- Be careful to let your paint dry on the chopsticks–you don’t want black paint all over your pretty red Deadpool Mickey ears.
- If you’re worried about it raining or your DIY Mickey ears getting wet when you wear them, you can use foam core board instead of cardboard. I’m not worried about mine getting damp, so I went with cardboard.
- Use the hot glue sparingly so it doesn’t show through the felt. When you attach your complete ears to the headband, use a small amount of glue so that it doesn’t squirt out the side.
- Don’t press down on the felt when you hot glue it. Lesson learned: it will show through. Add a bit of glue and simply rest the felt on. It won’t show.
- If you see extra hot glue when you’re assembling these awesome Deadpool Mickey ears, just wipe it away quickly. If it’s dried, use a razor blade to remove it – trust me, it works.
How Do I Make these Deadpool Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY Mickey ears playlist on YouTube, here is our Deadpool Mickey ears video tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Mickey Ears You Might Like
- Princess Leia Minnie Ears – If you say “I love you” and he says “I know,” you have a winner.
- No-Sew Lilo and Scrump Mickey Ears – If you’re designing for a younger alien story, these Lilo ears are perfect but these Angel and Stitch Mickey ears are the sweetest.
- Aladdin’s Princess Jasmine Minnie Ears – When the kids want in on the DIY Disney craft fun, these Jasmine Minnie Mouse ears or fun Dumbo Mickey Ears are a neat activity.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Mickey ears board on Pinterest.