If you’re looking for an insanely easy vegan cupcake, these lazy girl vegan cupcakes are literally EVERYTHING. They’re light, fluffy, moist, and firm. Making the perfect conveyance for icing.
Lazy Girl Vegan Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a lot of thoughts on cupcakes. A lot. They’re pretty much my favorite snack. And my kid’s too. So, there’s a lot of cupcakes in our lives. But, the kiddo has a friend who is allergic to dairy and eggs. So, we needed an easy vegan cupcake recipe that we could make when she comes over.
And wow, I was not disappointed, to say the least. It’s a great cupcake and I could swear that there were both dairy and eggs in this beautiful crumb. If you’re ready to enjoy a dairy-free and egg-free cupcake, let’s get started.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite vegan desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Easy Vegan Cupcakes
- If you’re going for a strict vegan recipe, it’s a good idea to stay away from cream cheese frosting–there’s cheese in that which is not vegan. However, the cheap canned frosting is sometimes vegan. But, if you really want to stay safe, just make the icing in this recipe and you’re golden!
- To make these cupcakes, I use egg replacer. That way you still get a nice, fluffy cupcake. But if you’re not into egg replacer or this is the only time you’ll be making cupcakes without eggs, you can always swap your eggs for 1/4 cup of applesauce. But, your fluff might be a little less–flufftastic.
- With vegan cupcakes, I like to stay super safe with my decorating ideas–many fondants are not vegan (even marshmallow fondant, because there’s gelatin in them!), but you can still come up with awesome ideas. Just get creative with your food coloring, grab some sprinkles and get making!
- Make sure you’re letting your cupcakes cool completely before trying to ice them–although warm cupcake and icing SOUND fantastic, it makes for a huge mess. So, definitely wait. Just wait.
How Do I Make Lazy Girl Vegan Cupcakes
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Easy Cupcake Recipes You Might Like
- Lazy Girl Vanilla Cupcakes - If you're not looking for a vegan cupcake--just a simple cupcake, well, this is the no-fail cupcake recipe you need.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes - Speaking of easy cupcakes--and delicious ones, this easy cupcake decorating idea is ah-mazing.
- Lazy Girl Chocolate Cupcakes - So much chocolate, so little time, I have a love of chocolate cupcakes--but only if their ridiculously simple to make.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest.