I have gathered the best July 4th gnome patterns and tutorials to really start the holiday off with a bang!
The Best July 4th Gnome Patterns and Tutorials
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have an absurd number of plans in mind for every holiday and season. Every day, something new pops in my head. Too bad there’s only 24 hours in a day. And, with Independence Day fast approaching, I have flat run out of time to make all the 4th of July gnomes I wanted. So, I decided to gather all the best July 4th gnome patterns and tutorials here so I don’t forget anything.
There’s everything from tiny gnomes to giant ones, kits, embroidery and more. I have so many gnome-making plans, it’s crazy. So, grab your hot glue gun and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite gnome making board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make these July 4th Gnome Patterns and Tutorials
- One of the most important foundations for making quality gnomes is starting with quality materials. I’m not saying you can’t use supplies from the Dollar Tree. No, quite the contrary. But, select materials that will make your gnome unique, function together and hold-up to scrutiny. Check out my favorite supplies to grab here.
- Something that helps me plan out making my gnomes and being able to replicate them is my Gnome Maker’s Journal. It’s a quick notebook-style journal to help organize all the gnomes – and make them pop!
- If you have any questions about how to make your first gnome, I have a significant number of tutorials on my DIY gnome tutorials playlist here.
Where Do I Get These 4th of July Gnome Patterns and Tutorials?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
More Summer Gnome Ideas You Might Like
- Sunflower Gnome Pattern – The most summery flower there could ever be, this sunflower gnome takes that flower and (literally) turns it on its head.
- Nordic Rainbow Gnome – Rainbows, bright stripes and a grumpy gnome that isn’t ready for all this heat – and has a twisty hat to prove it.
- Tiny Kissing Gnome Bees – They’re giving the best little smooches and those DIY bee wings are just everything!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.