Nothing is cuter than a squishy, fluffy tomte and this July 4th gnome pattern is the no-sew gnome of your patriotic, squishy dreams!
July 4th Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love the fluff and pomp and stately squish of minky or fleece combined with a big ‘ole nose and faux fur. And this patriotic gnome is all that and a bag of fireworks – or just one firecracker, he’s a little guy after all.
If you’re anything like me, you can’t wait to get this gnome on your entryway table. So, grab a hot glue gun to make your no-sew gnome and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy sewing patterns board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Patriotic Gnome
- Based on my Icelandic Lovey Gnome Pattern here this gnome works up quickly with the most adorable little back bump. There’s more than just the pattern for this one tomte in here, too. I made 4 different gnomes, plus the optional arms, legs/boots and a reversible hat – all in one pattern!
- If you want a cutting machine to cut the fabric for the hat, body, etc., get the gnome pattern AND cut files for Cricut or Silhouette for the pattern. Great news for Gnome Makers batching out making several gnomes at once.
- The thick beard you see is a white, long-pile fur I love to use in my gnomes. If you are new to cutting fur, learn how to cut faux fur in this quick video tutorial.
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this July 4th Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. Click here to watch the full July 4th gnome tutorial here on YouTube.
More Summer Gnome Patterns You Might Like
- No-Sew Bee Gnome – I adore this easy striped bee gnome pattern. It’s totally no-sew and soooo squishy-cute with his DIY wings!
- Rustic Patriotic Gnome – For a more toned-down July 4th gnome, this pattern is all you need. Simple, rustic and too cute, to boot!
- Sunflower Gnome Pattern – Sunflowers are the late-summer, early-fall flower I love and this gnome carries all the best sunflower vibes with a sunflower hat!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite gnome patterns board on Pinterest.