Its so fast and easy to work-up this patriotic gnome pattern to make a gorgeous July 4th gnome you’ll love!
Patriotic Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a special place in the heart, craft room, entry table, tiered tray, oh, and on the bookshelf – for gnomes. All of these special places need a little glow-up sometimes for holidays or events (or for fun), so, of course for the upcoming patriotic holidays, I made this fun and easy patriotic gnome pattern.
Based on one of my favorite gnome patterns, this July 4th gnome is so squishy and his hat so wrinkly, I feel like I need to just boop his nose repeatedly. maybe squish his thumb. We’ll see how far it goes. If you’re ready to make a fun gnome for 4th of July, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite patriotic crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This July 4th Gnome
- I love the easy pattern for the gnome sewing pattern here that I based this 4th of July gnome on. It’s a super squishy, versatile pattern that you can use to whip-up a cute gnome for any holiday, event or gift. Plus, it’s got that squish I can’t quit!
- For those of you like me that are addicted to your cutting machines, you can grab the pattern with cut files for Cricut or Silhouette here. This will make for a great time saver by batching out all of the cutting if you plan to make several gnomes at once!
- Note that I did deviate from my favorite material (fleece) for the body of this particular July 4th gnome. While I love fleece still (we’re not on a break or anything), I just thought this gnome would look really fun with jegging material like this.
Get the Gnome Pattern Here
Click below to add this fun and versatile gnome pattern to your cart. Have fun!
How Do I Make this Patriotic Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a gnome patterns playlist on YouTube, here is our patriotic gnome video tutorial.
More Easy Gnome Patterns You Might Like
- Easy Farmhouse Gnome Pattern – One gnome pattern that is so versatile – and has a cute curved-body shape that is just so whimsical.
- Fast Work-up Sew or No-Sew Gnome Pattern – Make this gnome in no-sew or sewn versions with a leg and arm add-on that makes for a truly unique gnome pattern!
- Butterfly Gnome Pattern – In truth, this pattern is so much more than a single butterfly gnome pattern – there are 7 total patterns included in the same set – 7 gnomes, all unique, all fun!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite gnome patterns board on Pinterest.