I love this adorable July 4th gnome from dollar store supplies. It’s quick and easy. Plus, it’s just too cute not to boop that nose!
July 4th Gnome from Dollar Store Supplies
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we just love a little bit of a challenge – and a patriotic gnome. So, when I hit up the Dollar Tree this week and realized we were only a couple of weeks out from July 4th, I knew what I had to do.
This easy and fast July 4th gnome from dollar store supplies is such an adorable little nisser, you’ll be sad you don’t plan to leave him out all year long. He’s JUST SO CUTE!
So, grab your hot glue gun and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dollar store crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a July 4th Dollar Tree Gnome
- To make any gnome quickly, like with baking, grab all of your supplies and lay them out on your work surface, including all of the tools you plan to use. I always waste a ton of time when I’m not prepared before I start stuffing a sock and getting all crafty.
- Let’s get real about the most fun part of a gnome – those fluffy, gorgeous gnome beards. Typically, I reach for a luxe faux fur. But, to be honest, Dollar Tree isn’t rife with lush fur options. Ever. That being said, you can just get creative with what they do have! I found a furry pillow that had a beard-ish texture in NAVY (woohoo!) at my store. So, look around, grab anything that is passable for a beard – maybe a fluffy sock, a mop–or dusters!
- My plan was to make this as a no-sew gnome, but the truth is that you could make this exact same gnome by sewing. So, whichever is easiest for you, grab your tools and have at it.
How Do I Make this July 4th Gnome from Dollar Tree Supplies?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a playlist of DIY gnome tutorials, check out the full Dollar Tree 4th of July gnome tutorial here on YouTube.
More Dollar Tree Gnomes You Might Like
- Dollar Store Bat Gnome for Halloween – I have a lot of love for this easy halloween gnome. He’s just so cute with his teefs and him wittle wings…adorable.
- Dollar Tree Gnome with a Mop Beard – The first dollar store gnome I made and so easy, it’s not funny. You’ll love his rustic look.
- Dollar Store Grinch Gnome – He’s a mean one but he’s the most adorable little gnome you can make from Dollar Tree supplies!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite no-sew crafts board on Pinterest.