These Kids Mask Crafts are a great way to get the kids active and having fun. Simple, fun, and adorable!
Kids loving being able to create and then change up their look. These homemade masks are easy for them to make and are great for creative and imaginative play.
Kids Mask Crafts
Here at Ruffles and Rain boots, we’re all about crafty fun. Anytime that we find a craft that we know you’ll love, we can’t wait to share all the details with each and every one of you. This is why this list of masks is too good to keep to ourselves! Everyone is different and adorable in their own way.
I’ve gathered up some super cute mask crafts for kids that will instantly have them showing off their new look! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
I get it, you’re probably busy right now. Pin this to your favorite kids DIY craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for making these DIY Kids Masks
- Let the kids branch off and make them their own! Or maybe they’re super creative and can find a fun way to combine a few to make one totally epic mask.
- These are great for Halloween ideas as well as fun birthday party crafts for the kids, too.
- If you don’t have exactly what the tutorial is asking for, start with a paper plate. I have found that a paper plate can make a pretty good mask for a kiddo, in a pinch. LOL!
How hard are these kids craft masks to make?
That’s the thing. They’re totally kid-friendly. Just be there for some of the harder parts and parental guidance but the kids will be able to take over and do the majority of the work.
More Easy DIY Ideas You Might Like
- Edible Homemade Play Dough – The kids are going to “eat” this up! No, really, they totally can!
- Caramel Apple Slime – Slime is perfect for breaking up the day and a great way to stimulate muscle growth in little fingers.
- Sushi Sensory Bin – Sensory play is fun for kids of all ages and this sushi sensory bin is just perfect for the cosmopolitain kiddo! LOL!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am forever thankful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids craft board on Pinterest.