You can make these epic Harry Potter hot cocoa bombs with Hedwig and black chocolate in just about 15 minutes!
Harry Potter Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are still waiting for our letter to Hogwarts. Or Ilvermorny. Anything. Come on, owl, I’m just waiting by the letterbox. In the meantime, I decided a Harry Potter hot cocoa bomb was in order with a Hedwig, sprinkles and a black chocolate that is just so – magical.
Truly fun to make and definitely one of the easier treats I’ve made in the past, Harry Potter hot cocoa bombs make a fun drink to warm you up and a magical experience. If you’re ready to bring some marshmallows into your potion-making, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite drink recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Harry Potter Hot Chocolate Bombs
- If you’re new to making your own DIY hot cocoa bombs, first read the tips and tricks on this hot cocoa bombs recipe page. It’s yummy info!
- I made these epic Wizarding World hot cocoa bombs with black melting chocolate like this. Sure, you can try to make black chocolate from white chocolate chips, but it’s going to be difficult, lumpy and grey – and there’s no need for that frustration. Black candy melts for the win!
- Besides the black chocolate, what really sets off your Harry Potter hot cocoa bombs is, of course, that beautiful picturesque Hedwig sitting on top. Mine were an icing decoration I found on Etsy that are, sadly, sold out. But there are some epic ones available that are even better than the ones I found here.
- Add your little sparks of magic stars, sorting hats, Nimbus 2000 and other bright spots of color with this awesome sprinkle mix here.
- If this is your first introduction to hot cocoa bombs, just accio a mug and put your bomb inside. Then alohamora your milk and heat up enough to fill your mug. Once the milk is piping hot, pour it (carefully – it’s hot, Potter) over the cocoa bomb inside your mug and watch the magic happen!
How Do I Make this Harry Potter Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Harry Potter Recipes You Might Like
- Dragon Egg Cake Balls – Super easy to make and one of my favorite ways to make a cake that’s not a cake, these eggs are WOW.
- Nimbus 2000 Broomstick Snacks – Fast and tasty tasty, you’ll love a good broomstick treat – trust me.
- Harry Potter Marshmallows – You can make these epic marshmallows in just a few minutes and there’s a lot of fun to be had, for sure!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter treats board on Pinterest.