This Rainbow Popcorn Will WOW Them!
This rainbow popcorn is not only pretty and sweet, but it’s so easy to make! The kids can help whip up a batch for an afternoon snack or a fun party treat.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love popcorn. I don’t know when this obsession started, but the love is real. I mean, we’ve made Samoa Popcorn, which is flavored like one of the BEST Girl Scout cookies ever imagined. I’ve also shared Frozen Popcorn (for the movie).
But, lately, it’s been all the rage here to make unicorn and rainbow treats at our house. So, we’re now enjoying a fantastic bowl of rainbow popcorn. Are you ready for yours?! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy. Pin this to your favorite colored popcorn recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Colored Popcorn
- Make sure your popcorn is still warm and that the candy melts aren’t too hot. If everything’s not in the “warm” zone, you run the risk of shrinking your popcorn.
- Feel free to add more colors. This is just the set of colors I had on hand.
- If you want to add sprinkles or marshmallows, add them before the candy melts harden again. If you do, they’ll stick to the popcorn and the kids love it.
How Do I Make this Rainbow Popcorn?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a colored popcorn recipe playlist on YouTube, here is our rainbow popcorn video tutorial.
More Popcorn Recipe Ideas You Might Like
- Samoa Cookie Popcorn – Oh, yeah, just like that delicious Girl Scout cookie. You have to try making this fun candy popcorn recipe!
- Harry Potter Popcorn – Love caramel (or butterbeer)? We love it, too, and this popcorn is AMAZING!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite colored popcorn recipe board on Pinterest.