I have always wanted a set of little bitty kissy gnomes and this mini magnetic gnomes pattern makes kissing gnomes that I luuuuuve!
Mini Magnetic Gnomes Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we find the simple pleasures in life are sometimes the most fulfilling. And, frankly, little gnomes that are drawn together to play kissy-face is a stupidly simple pleasure that is fantastically wonderful on so many levels. I just can’t stop giggling. So, when I had the opportunity, I just had to make a mini magnetic gnomes pattern that makes kissing gnomes.
Now, give a me just a few minutes of your time and you’ll be sitting at your craft table making kissing noises as your two witty-bitty gnomes smoochy-smooch. So, grab your scissors and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy gnome crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Kissing Gnomes Pattern
- Start by grabbing the Mini Magnetic Gnomes Pattern here. It’s got a great step-by-step tutorial along with the handful of pieces you need to actually cut to make this gnome in either no-sew or sewn methods. There’s even a bunch of tips that are super helpful, so the pattern is well worth it.
- If you’d like to use your cutting machine to cut out all the pieces for you, grab the Mini Magnetic Gnome Pattern AND SVG cut rile set here. It’s not required, by any means, that you make this pattern with a cutting machine, but really, if you have one, this is the pattern to do it with because of all the tiny curves.
- You can make your mini gnomes in any theme you’d like. I chose to make this set specifically for Valentines because, well, they’re KIIIISSSING! And also I found a fat quarter of fabric that I just really loved that went with the bright pink faux fur. I couldn’t resist. But you can make Scandinavian gnomes, farmhouse gnomes, little country gnomes, or even bee gnomes!
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make This Mini Magnetic Gnomes Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Gnome Patterns You Might Like
- Gnome Boot and Shoe Pattern Set – That’s 15+ patterns in one set for all the best gnome shoes you might ever want to make!
- Easy No-Sew Christmas Gnome Pattern – The body is one piece and then a little hat to slip on top and you’re ready to get that gnome decorating for the holidays!
- No-Sew and Sewn Gnome Pattern Set – Make the same gnome two different ways with a side-curved hat and an enormous nose everyone is going to love!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest.