These holiday farmhouse tiered tray DIYs are so simple and quick. They’re a great way to dress up a tray, display, or bookcase using Dollar Tree basics.
Head on over to the dollar store to pick up a mini wood tray and some moss sheets. Use the free patterns to create a heart, shamrock, and bunny for the Spring holidays.
What You'll Find On This Page
Three Holiday Farmhouse Tiered Tray Filler DIYs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love decorating a tiered tray for upcoming holidays. But I find myself running out of things to fill the tray. I mean, I love what I have, but I need fresh ideas. So, while I was at the Dollar Tree, I had a fantastic idea to make a cute spring set of three holiday farmhouse tiered tray filler DIYs that I could do in minutes!
So simple, this quick DIY is very luxe looking when finished. I can’t wait to make more for other holidays! If you’re ready to make a fun set of DIY tray fillers, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you need to head to the craft room to check your supplies, save this to a farmhouse crafts pin board or share it to Facebook. Either way will make it easy to find when you’re ready to start.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips to Make Easy Tiered Tray Fillers
- Start by grabbing the free template here to make the little moss additions to the wood trays. The templates are so simple, just print, cut and then trace. So, you don’t need anything fancy – no cutting machine required!
- I got everything for my farmhouse tiered tray filler DIYs from the Dollar Tree. But don’t feel like you’re restricted to that. If you can’t find the little wood trays (kind of the key element), I found some quality wood trays here that aren’t very expensive at all.
- One of my favorite aspects of these fun holiday decor pieces is the pop of gold on the edge of the shamrock tiered tray filler. Frankly, if I weren’t trying to make distinctly different trays, I would have painted all of the edges gold. I used this gold paint here that has fantastic coverage for a metallic paint – it only takes one coat! So, I love it.
How Do I Make These Three Holiday Farmhouse Tiered Tray Filler DIYs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Tiered Tray Fillers You Might Like
- Easy Wood Gnomes – I love gnomes and they make the most perfect tiered tray fillers. Frankly, these little valentines gnomes could be turned into any holiday-theme by just changing the hat color and shape.
- Gnome Mug Topper – If you like having a coffee mug in your tiered tray (I mean, who doesn’t?!) then of course, an adorable gnome mug topper is everything.
- Farmhouse Book Stack – Books make great tiered tray fillers, but frankly they have to be just right for a tiered tray! LOL!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy farmhouse decor ideas board on Pinterest.