This quick and fun mini farmhouse gnome pattern can be made sewn or no-sew and you get such cute kissing gnomes, it’s absolutely wonderful!
Mini Farmhouse Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have such a good time decorating, making unique DIY crafts, and just having fun in the craft room. When I first made my little kissing gnomes, I knew I needed a simple, classic farmhouse gnome couple to adorn my “non-holiday” farmhouse tiered tray. Such a quick work-up, this pattern turned out to be so cute, I have actually made several, but this set, it’s special and sweet and all things farmhouse charming!
Not only do their hats make a loose heart together, but their little noses come together with magnets to make them all kissy-face. Perfectly sized for a farmhouse tiered tray, they’re just exactly what I wanted. If you’re ready to make a great kissing gnome couple that you can display with any farmhouse decor, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Mini Gnomes
- This farmhouse gnome couple is so easy, just start by getting the Mini Magnetic Gnomes Pattern here. It’s got a full step-by-step tutorial with all the pattern pieces to make mini magnetic gnomes in whichever your favorite method is: no-sew or sewn.
- If you would rather break out a cutting machine (your Cricut or Silhouette) to get all the little pieces cut out to make the gnomes, grab the Mini Magnetic Gnome Pattern AND SVG cut file set here. If you are batching-out several gnomes at once.
- I wanted to make a set of farmhouse-themed mini gnomes for a farmhouse tiered tray, but you can use the same pattern to make Scandinavian gnomes, bee gnomes (yes!), Valentine gnomes, or even Christmas gnomes! Any gnome you can imagine that needs to be kissing it’s partner, you can make with this pattern set.
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this Mini Farmhouse Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a farmhouse crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our mini farmhouse gnome video tutorial.
More DIY GNome Patterns You Might Like
- Scandinavian Gnome Sewing Pattern – Such a quick and fun sewing pattern to make a traditional Scandinavian gnome in just a few minutes!
- Interchangeable Sewn and No-Sew Gnome Pattern Set – This two-in-one pattern gets you an absolutely fantastic standing gnome with a curved hat in any method you desire.
- Bee No-Sew Gnome Pattern – My newest obsession is bee gnomes and how fun they look with my other farmhouse decor, so this easy pattern – now it’s one of my favorites!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.