I love decorating for Christmas, and this year, I’m doing a whole farmhouse Christmas theme with so many DIY farmhouse Christmas crafts, it’s mind blowing.
DIY Farmhouse Christmas Crafts
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are really into Christmas DIY projects. No, really. I’ve done everything from Christmas ornaments, mason jars, picture frames and toppers for Christmas trees. But, one of my very favorite ways of decorating for Christmas is definitely farmhouse style. Whether it’s industrial farmhouse or rustic farmhouse, I am here for it. And if it means I have to break out some spray paint to dress up a wood frame I found at Dollar Tree, so be it.
So, whether you’re looking for a whole houseful of DIY farmhouse decor ideas or just a single somethin-somethin to put on your side table, you’re sure to find a cute DIY farmhouse home decorating idea here. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Christmas crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these DIY Farmhouse Crafts
- You can NEVER go wrong with a little bit of buffalo check in your farmhouse style Christmas decor. Whether it’s red and black or white and grey, that buffalo check automatically makes everything “farmhouse”.
- Two things I need (NEED) for almost every farmhouse holiday theme are:
WHERE DO I GET these DIY Farmhouse Christmas Crafts?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Make This Upcycled Carved Christmas Tree Serving Tray in Minutes!
Make a Buffalo Check Painted Tray for Christmas and Wow Everyone!
This Lumberjack Christmas Gnome is so Easy, You Can Make it in Minutes
How to make your own Farmhouse Style Christmas Stockings
Farmhouse Christmas Decorations on the Deck - Cottage at the Crossroads
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Farmhouse Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- Spice Ornaments – Now, this is a fun ornament you can make with the kids–and they’ll love having made an heirloom ornament you always keep on your tree!
- Scandinavian Gnome Ornaments – Easily our most popular tutorial on the blog, you can see why when you get these easy directions.
- Farmhouse Christmas Decorations – Looking for a few ideas you can pick up or DIY? This is the list of farmhouse decor just for you!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.