This Grinch Lollipop Recipe is so Easy and Tasty!
When planning a Grinch movie night treat buffet, well, I had to make this simple and fun Grinch lollipop recipe. The kid loved them and she helped me make them, too!
Grinch Lollipop Recipe
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a little space of love in our heart for the Grinch. There’s something about that mean ‘ole nasty green monster that makes me smile. And, when we were planning a Dr. Seuss The Grinch Who Stole Christmas-athon one evening, I decided to make a whole Grinch movie night treat buffet. One of the first things I made were these Grinch suckers.
RELATED READING: GRINCH POPCORN BOX
They’re simple and fun and the little one helped me make the hearts. If you’re ready to begin some fun-Grinch-times with your kids, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas treat recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Grinch Suckers
- First, understand that there are multiple ways to make “lollipops”. You can use homemade glass candy, candy melts, jolly ranchers or some other green candy that you can melt.
- I made my red hearts from Starburst candies. But you can use taffy or even gummy bears. I’m partial Starburst candies after these unicorn horn lollipops.
- When I buy lollipop sticks, I like to get the longer 8-inch ones. The 6-inch ones are fine, but to make a display really pop the longer ones work best.
How Do I Make this Grinch Lollipop Recipe?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Grinch movie Night Treat Ideas You Might Like
- Grinch Cinnamon Rolls – What a fun way to start a Grinchmas weekend! Or even a fun treat for any winter day! I love these cinnamon rolls and their tiny little hearts.
- Grinch Cookies – Oh, he’s a mean one, but these cookies are no mean effort. They’re super easy and fun–and so good, I need a second batch STAT!
- Grinch Rice Krispies Treats – I have a serious thing for krispies treats. They’re super fast and kids everywhere love ’em.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Grinch movie night ideas board on Pinterest.