You will believe how adorable and easy this bee mini-canvas made with a Cricut Joy is to put together. This is a Cricut project idea for beginners – it’s a single color of vinyl you can attach for a single cut.
If you have any Cricut or Silhouette machine, use the free bee SVG to make this fun spring DIY. And just so you know – this doesn’t have to be made tiny. The size is up to you!
What You'll Find On This Page
Bee Mini-Canvas with Cricut Joy
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have been crafting a LOT with the trendy bee theme. From DIY Dollar Tree beehives and candle holders, to making my first sublimation pillowcase in a bee theme, I’ve been busy.
When I got my Cricut Joy (I couldn’t resist this thing), I figured a quick project was in order. And don’t worry – if you’re a beginner with Cricut or Silhouette, you have everything you need on hand most likely and can be done in a few minutes.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
Yes, you will be done in less than 10 minutes! I told you this was a craft for beginner Cricut or Silhouette users.
RELATED READING: Use the Cricut Joy to Make Custom Mugs
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share This for Later
If you can’t start right now, save this to a Cricut craft ideas pin board or share it to Facebook. Use the sharing buttons on this page and it will be easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
RELATED READING: These Dollar Tree Beehives are PERFECT for Spring and Summer
Tips to Make this Bee Cricut Craft Idea
- Start by grabbing the FREE bee happy bee cut file for Cricut or Silhouette here. You are going to love this free cut file with the bee.
- You can add more text, change a design element, or anything else you want.
- I made this with a Cricut Joy and some black vinyl, but you can use any machine. Most often, I use the Cricut Maker.
- I used permanent vinyl for this particular project and the honest truth is that it worked like a charm. Most of the time with canvas, I use heat transfer vinyl but I wanted to see how well this would work.
- You can grab one of the mini canvases here, if you’re not sure where to get them. I see them at the craft store all the time so be sure to check locally first.
How To Make a Beginner Cricut Joy Project with Canvas
Below is the written, step by step tutorial for this easy Cricut craft idea. Leave this page open and craft along. If you have questions, use the comment section below and I’ll help where I can.
More Fun Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Custom Mugs with the Cricut Joy – Using the same tiny cutting machine, you can make a set of seasonal mugs in just minutes.
- Farmhouse Sock Gnomes with Boots – I can’t tell you how perfect these little farmhouse sock gnomes with boots are–they’re perfect as a farmhouse tray filler!
- Easy Christmas Ornaments – A Cricut Joy machine will work perfectly to cut out the design for this elegant holiday ornament idea.
- Farmhouse Beads for Every Occasion – If you are putting together a farmhouse tray, wooden beads are a must. And when you get them all dolled-up for an occasion?! Ooooh, boy!
- Farmhouse Tray Riser DIY – This little riser tray is the basic step 1 you need to make a farmhouse display for fun things in your entryway.
Please Save or Share This Cricut Craft Idea
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to an easy DIY Cricut craft ideas pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook.