This Bee Hive Candle Holder is a cute and easy Dollar Tree craft. It’s such a fun way to add a pop of uniqueness to your home in a short amount of time! Use your extra wine glasses for this fun candle holder craft.
Bee Hive Candle Holder
Here and Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am all about creating unique and fun crafts. I love this simple wine glass craft because it’s a super cute way to repurpose wine glasses and make something old look brand new!
This bee craft is a fun addition to your kitchen and would look perfect sitting on a windowsill or fun addition to a kitchen shelf. It’s certain to be a highlight and really cool focal point of any room (and you have to admit – it’s adorable). If you’re ready to make a really stunning Dollar Tree craft for summer, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Running low on time? No worries! Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making this Bee Hive Craft
- Even though this is written to be made with wine glasses, you can really do these steps with any type of glass. Have fun and be creative!
- Change up the color of the flower to fit your home decor! This is a fun way to make this unique.
- You can easily use this as a fun baby shower gift idea or even decorate it as a table centerpiece for fun family gatherings!
How Do I Make this Bee Hive Candle Holder?
Find out the cute and adorable details below!
- Wine Glass
- 6 mm wide Sisal Rope
- Black Chalk Paint
- Yellow Floral Pick
- Sunflower Floral Pick
- Bee Buttons
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Wire Cutters
- Wrap the sisal rope around the wine glass. Start at the lip with a small amount of glue and press down on the rope. Do this around the whole glass as well as the base and stem.
- Make the opening for the beehive by cutting 2 different pieces of sisal rope, both 7 1/2 inches in length. Make them each a circle and hot glue the ends together. Hold the ends for 30 seconds to secure, and you can use silicone fingers when holding so your fingers don't stick.
- Once the circles are glued, hot glue the two circles together on top of one another. Hot glue this circle to the wine glass.
- Grab the black paint and paint the middle of the opening black. Paint the edges of the rope first and work your way to the middle.
- Use wire cutters to cut greenery and small flowers. Glue the flowers where you want and think that they look good.
- Use the hot glue gun and add the bee buttons. Adding a flameless candle is great for display, too!
For more fun Dollar Tree crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
More Fun Bee Crafts To Make
- Bee Mini-Canvas – This is the cutest way to add a fun bee print to any wall or space in your house!
- Bee Gnome Pattern – Find out how to make the cutest bee gnome craft, ever!
- DIY Bee Hives – These beehives are the perfect look to add to your farmhouse decor!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am forever grateful. Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite easy crafts board on Pinterest. So appreciate it!