This Bee Hive Candle Holder is a cute and easy Dollar Tree craft. It’s such a fun way to add a pop of uniqueness to your home in a short amount of time! Use your extra wine glasses for this fun candle holder craft.
Bee Hive Candle Holder
Here and Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am all about creating unique and fun crafts. I love this simple wine glass craft because it’s a super cute way to repurpose wine glasses and make something old look brand new!
This bee craft is a fun addition to your kitchen and would look perfect sitting on a windowsill or fun addition to a kitchen shelf. It’s certain to be a highlight and really cool focal point of any room (and you have to admit – it’s adorable). If you’re ready to make a really stunning Dollar Tree craft for summer, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Running low on time? No worries! Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making this Bee Hive Craft
- Even though this is written to be made with wine glasses, you can really do these steps with any type of glass. Have fun and be creative!
- Change up the color of the flower to fit your home decor! This is a fun way to make this unique.
- You can easily use this as a fun baby shower gift idea or even decorate it as a table centerpiece for fun family gatherings!
How Do I Make this Bee Hive Candle Holder?
Find out the cute and adorable details below!
More Fun Bee Crafts To Make
- Bee Mini-Canvas – This is the cutest way to add a fun bee print to any wall or space in your house!
- Bee Gnome Pattern – Find out how to make the cutest bee gnome craft, ever!
- DIY Bee Hives – These beehives are the perfect look to add to your farmhouse decor!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am forever grateful. Know someone else who’d like this? Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite easy crafts board on Pinterest. So appreciate it!