Free You’ve Been Mugged Printable
This Christmas “You’ve Been Mugged” printable is a great way to deliver a nice surprise to a friend, family member, or neighbor. It’s a quick way to tell someone you’re thinking about them this holiday season.
The Christmas printable door tag is free for everyone, and that’s awesome, sure. But the best part is that if you keep reading, you’ll get a few amazing ideas for Christmas gifts in a mug, too!
RELATED READING: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe and Printable
Christmas Printable: You’ve Been Mugged Door Tag
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’m feeling so jolly (and it’s only October) and cannot wait to decorate the new house for the holidays. I’m also prepping some quick and easy gifts for a bit of jolly door dash fun.
This “you’ve been mugged door hanger” tag is an easy way to spread some holiday cheer and the best part is that you get to focus on the gift. Read below for ways to put together mugs to go along with this free Christmas gift tag.
RELATED READING: Free Printable Red Truck Gift Tags – 3 Styles!
NEW: You’ve Been Jingled Free Printable
If you think this mug printable is adorable, you can also get the You’ve Been Jingled free printable door tag, as well. Hang it on a door handle, a basket handle, or stick it into a gift box. Just like this one, the instructions are printed on the back.
NEW: Free You’ve Been Elfed Printable
Well, apparently, I cannot stop making these cute little Christmas printable gift tags. Hang this You’ve Been Elfed Printable it on the door, tuck it into a gift bag, or ring the doorbell and run with it propped into a container filled with goodies.
Think This Hug in a Mug Gift is a Great Idea? Save or Share it for Others
If you want to share this free Christmas printable and inexpensive gift idea for others, please save it to a holiday pin board or share it on Facebook. I really do appreciate it.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying links. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Things to Put Into Coffee Mugs for Gifts
If you need a bit of inspiration for this fun Christmas surprise, here are a few ideas. I’m a big fan of food and treats, but I’ve thrown a few easy DIYs and mini gift ideas, too. But first, the mugs…
You can always head to the dollar store for some plain cups, but I have to tell you there are some ADORABLE and inexpensive mugs out there.
- these are PERFECT for kids – I have the set without the handles, but this now comes in a kid-friendly version!
- you can’t go wrong with Buffalo check – Four of these can be on your doorstep in no time at all and they’re classic holiday themed styles.
- if you REALLY want to kick the jolly up a notch – If you start singing Christmas carols in July, this set is for you (and look at the low price)!
If you’re putting food in your gift mugs, be sure to wrap it up in zip top or cellophane bags. You can wrap the entire mug in a cello bag, tie with ribbon, and add the hanger as a gift tag.
- hot cocoa mix – Pop in an easy hot chocolate filled ornament gift or tuck in a card for this wow-worthy peppermint hot chocolate recipe.
- holiday treats – Tuck in some peppermints, delicious homemade marshmallows, or a delicious, easy fudge recipe.
- mug warmer – These are SO easy to whip up; follow this gnome mug warmer tutorial for any theme.
- mani / pedi set – If the recipient is into a little DIY self care, maybe pop in a manicure set and extras like I did with this spa gift mason jar.
More Easy Christmas Gift Ideas You Might Like
- Mason Jar Brownie Mix – This easy food gift in a mason jar is perfect for the holiday season because it even comes with its own printable tag and recipe card to tie on!
- Cranberry Cookie Mix in a Jar – Delicious cookies make a great, inexpensive holiday gift idea but this mix kicks it up a notch.
- Moose Tracks Cookie Recipe in a Jar – If you love this crowd-pleasing flavor combination, you cannot go wrong with this recipe.
Please Save or Share This Free Christmas Printable
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to a gift ideas pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook.
RELATED READING: 5 Free Printable Gift Tags for Christmas
How to Use This Free Christmas Door Sign Printable
Included in the download set (3 pages) are detailed instructions on how to use this printable. You will download and print pages 1 and 2 on both sides of a single piece of white card stock or thick paper. Do not use regular printer paper, as the ink will show through. Make sure the printer is set to color instead of black and white.
Once printed, cut along the solid lines and the slashed line for the hang tab. Prepare the mug or gift and tuck the hang tag into it or hook it on the door handle of the recipient.
Download the free Christmas You’ve Been Mugged printable set here.