This “You’ve Been Elfed” Christmas free printable is a fun way to deliver a sweet treat or small gift. Just print, cut, and it’s holiday-giving ready, turning you and your family into Santa Claus!
Read below for a few ideas on small gifts and treats you can put together for friends, neighbors, or even the local senior care center. This holiday season, gift giving can be easy and fun with a free Christmas printable.
Free You’ve Been Elfed Printable
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’m in full holiday mode and have even been super-prepared and wrapped a few presents. Trust me, I’m never this organized. My daughter is getting pretty good at finding my present-hiding spots, so it’s become a necessity.
This week, she wanted to do something nice for a neighborhood girl who’s moving in a week or so and suggested we put together something for her long road trip. And being the crafty gals we are, we immediately set to work creating the gift tags and a little box.
NEW: You’ve Been Jingled Free Printable
If you think these types of Christmas printable ideas are adorable, you can also get the You’ve Been Jingled free printable door tag. Hang it on a door handle, a basket handle, or stick it into a gift box. Ring the doorbell and bam – Christmas cheer!
Just like this one, the instructions are printed on the back.
NEW: You’ve Been Mugged Free Printable
If you think the elf and jingled printables are adorable, downloaded the You’ve Been Mugged free printable door tag, as well. Hang it on a door handle, a basket handle, or stick it into a gift bag. This fun holiday idea makes great use of those Dollar Tree mugs you’ve had on hand…
Please Save or Share This Free Christmas Door Tag Printable
If you want to share this free Christmas printable and inexpensive gift idea for others, please save it to a holiday pin board or share it on Facebook. I really do appreciate it and you’ll be spreading a bit of Christmas cheer!
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying links. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Small Gift Ideas for Neighbors and Friends
This is one of those opportunities to get into the holiday spirit without spending a lot of money. Here are a few ideas you can DIY or pick up for just a few bucks and create your own You’ve been elfed bags or boxes with this free door hanger tag.
- Dollar Tree finds – Head to the $1.25 tree for some cookie or cake mixes, a bowl, and a set of spatulas for a quick DIY sweet treat gift.
- holiday treats – Tuck in candies, peppermints, delicious homemade marshmallows, or a delicious, easy holiday fudge recipe like this inside an inexpensive cookie box. These make wonderful neighbor gifts.
- hot cocoa mix – Tuck in a card for this wow-worthy peppermint hot chocolate recipe along with powdered hot cocoa, some candies, a few mugs from the discount store.
More Easy Gift Ideas You Might Like
- Christmas Bath Bombs Recipe – These went viral for a few reasons: they’re easy, they’re fun to make, and they smell amazing!
- Grinch Hot Cocoa Cups Recipe – Make a WOW-WORTHY gift with a few of these cocoa cups in a box. Seriously, you’ll be the talk of the neighborhood.
- Delicious Homemade Peppermint Patties – You will not believe how much flavor these sweet Christmas candies have.
How to Use This Free Christmas Door Sign Printable
Included in the download set (3 pages) are instructions on how to use this printable. You will download and print pages 1 and 2 using both sides of a single piece of white card stock or thick copy paper. Do not use regular printer paper, as the ink will show through. Make sure the printer is set to color ink.
Once printed, cut along the solid lines and the slashed line for the hang tab. Prepare the gift and tuck the hang tag into it or hook it on the door handle!