Fun XO Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day
These fun XO cupcakes for Valentine’s Day are sure to bring a smile. They are easy and done quickly, so they’re perfect for class parties!
XO Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love a good party. But friends, I don’t love stressing about a good party which is why I like easy recipes and easy decorating ideas.
These XO cupcakes for Valentine’s Day are a perfect treat to make for a classroom party, a neighborhood get-together, or just as a fun way to get the kids in the kitchen with you. This is one of the easiest of our Valentine’s Day cupcake recipes.
Let’s get started, but first I want to share a couple of tips.
RELATED READING: Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe – Just Plain Good!
Pin This to Save for Later
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Tips for XO Cupcakes
These XO cupcakes for Valentine’s Day are a perfect class party treat. They’re so easy to make and decorate, the kids can help. Here are a few tips for making these fondant decorated cupcakes.
- Sprinkle a bit of powdered sugar onto the surface before rolling out the fondant.
- Don’t roll the fondant too thin – we advise 1/4 of an inch because the letters are sturdy enough to withstand little hands “helping.”
- If you have time, I recommend rolling and cutting the fondant in advance. This will give them time to dry and set up.
- Use alphabet cutters about 1-inch tall – we have these alphabet cookie cutters from Amazon and they’re great.
Start with the Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, we like easy. And that means recipes that appeal to both kids and the grownups who have to make them.
If you need a vanilla cupcake recipe, I recommend making our Lazy Girl’s Easy Vanilla Cupcakes. They take less than 30-minutes and use ingredients you likely have on hand.
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
More Valentine’s Day Ideas You’ll Love
Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Adults
- Funny Valentine’s Day Cards
- Sarcastic Valentine’s Day Cards (my favorite)
- Romantic Valentines for Adults
Printable Valentines for Kids – Classroom Valentines