These romantic printable Valentines cards are the perfect way to say I love you. Be sure to check out all the ways to make it your own!
Romantic Printable Valentines Cards for Adults
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we like easy. Easy crafts, easy hobbies, easy gifts. These romantic printable Valentines cards are about as easy as you can get, friends.
Whether you’ve waited until the last minute or are interested in crafting a semi-homemade DIY Valentine’s Day card, we’ve got you covered. Read through the “Make It Your Own” section below, grab a few supplies, and let’s get started.
Supplies You’ll Need
The only tip I have for you is to be sure NOT to print these on regular printer paper.
- printable card (click here to get the romantic Valentines cards)
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
How to Make a Romantic Valentine’s Day Card
I created the template in a 4 x 6-inch template. If you’d like a bigger card, use the settings in your printer to increase the size.
- Print the free Valentine’s Day card you like (all free romantic Valentine cards are in a single download file above). Choose the one(s) you want and print those pages using your printer’s settings.
- Cut along the outside of the card template for a 4 x 6-inch Valentine’s Day card.
- Fold in half.
- Give with love.
Make These Designs Your Own
To make your card stand out a bit, here are a few ideas for you:
- Print your romantic Valentine’s Day card on watercolor paper, painted or not. Be sure to size it down to 8.x5 x 11-inches to fit your printer and the template.
- Make your own horizontal envelope. Here are instructions to make a 4 x 6-inch envelope.
- Skip the envelope and use a thin ribbon to wrap around the card for a little decoration and for something they can unwrap.
More Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
Do you need more printable Valentine’s Day cards? We’ve got you covered!
- Funny Printable Valentines Cards for Adults
- Sarcastic Valentine’s Day Cards for Adults
- Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.