These funny printable Valentines cards for adults will have everyone chuckling. These cards are done for you to make an easy Valentine’s Day gift. Let’s get started!
Funny Printable Valentines Day Cards for Adults
My husband is a master card-giver. Really. It’s uncanny how that man can scour the Internet to find the best card for any occasion.
Since being married to him, I’ve really tried to “up” my greeting card game. These funny printable Valentines for adults are just the thing if you’re looking for a free printable Valentine’s Day card for your partner, husband, or wife.
Supplies You’ll Need
The only tip I have for you is to be sure NOT to print these on regular printer paper.
- printable card (click here to get the funny printable Valentines cards)
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
How to Make One of These Funny Valentine’s Day Cards
I created the template in a 4 x 6-inch template. If you’d like a bigger card, use the settings in your printer to increase the size.
- Print the free Valentine’s Day card you like (all free funny Valentine cards are in a single download file above). Choose the one(s) you want and print those pages using your printer’s settings.
- Cut along the outside of the card template for a 4 x 6-inch Valentine’s Day card.
- Fold in half.
- Give with love.
Make This Design Your Own
If you want to level-up your card giving mojo, here are a few ideas to create the best card for your partner.
- Use textured paper (white or cream are best) like watercolor paper.
- Skip the envelope and wrap a ribbon around the card.
- Paint on watercolor paper and let dry. Cut down to an 8.5″ x 11″ paper size and print the card.
- Hole punch a corner and attach it on a string to their favorite bottle of wine.
More Printable Valentines Day Cards
Do you need more printable Valentine’s Day cards? We’ve got you covered!
- Romantic Printable Valentines Cards for Adults
- Sarcastic Valentine’s Day Cards for Adults
- Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.