No-Sew Unicorn Pillow Craft for Kids – Fun and Crafty!
You’ll love the ease of this no-sew unicorn pillow for kids! It takes comfort and crafting to a whole other level.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we’re no stranger to unicorn crafts. Most of our time is spent thinking about unicorns and when we’re not thinking about them, we’re thinking up fun other crafts to make. (like these fun unicorn headbands) This unicorn pillow is one of our favorites and we’re so excited to share it with all of you.
This Unicorn Pillow is a great craft for a rainy day, as a birthday party activity, or for your child to make as a gift for a special friend. Moms and older kids can use a glue gun but tacky craft glue will work great for younger kids, with longer drying time. The best part about this adorable pillow for me was that it cost about $1 to make as felt is usually 3 for $1, even when not on sale. We had leftover stuffing and black puffy paint in our craft supply, if you need to pick it up it will cost, of course, and be more but you will have a lot of leftover for future projects.
No time to save right now? Pin for later!
Tips to make this DIY Unicorn Pillow
- Have fun. Not everyone is lucky enough to have their own unicorn pillow.
- If you choose to use a hot glue gun and you have little helpers, make certain you’re helping them.
- Get creative! This is your pillow to make your very own!
How to make this unicorn pillow with a unicorn pattern
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs and so much more!
More Unicorn Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Unicorn Hug Bookmark with Free Printable – This bookmark is seriously too cute. If you love books, your book needs this.
- 10 of the Most Magical DIY Unicorn Crafts for Kids (and Adults) – You’re never too old to love unicorns.
- Free Printable Unicorn Party Game – This is a must at unicorn parties and unicorn-themed events.
Please save to Pinterest
Help our site grow with each and every save!