You’ll have everyone saying, “Awwww, how cute!” about this DIY unicorn ribbon ring! It’s quick and easy to make and looks great in any space because it’s 100% customized to any decor. Unicorn lovers will absolutely adore this!
What You'll Find On This Page
DIY Unicorn Ribbon Ring Decor
Do you know a unicorn lover? We have a couple in our house which is why you’ll find quite a few unicorn crafts here on Ruffles and Rain Boots.
Before you read any further, you might like to also check out our FREE unicorn clipart for parties, invitations, etc. –we are no stranger to anything unicorn around here.
Supplies for a Unicorn Ribbon Ring
- Glitter cardstock paper for the horn
- Decorative cardstock paper for the ears (coordinate colors with the ribbons)
- Ribbons in varying lengths, styles, and colors
- Decorative flowers (paper, silk, and/or fabric)
- Scissors and Hot glue gun
- Small metal craft hoop (or small wooden embroidery hoop)
- Twine or additional thin ribbon for a hanger
Related Reading: The Best Unicorn Recipes You Can Actually Make at Home!
How to Make This Fun Unicorn Wall Hanging
This is a very quick unicorn craft – you’ll be done in 15 minutes. If you have little ones who know how to knot, enlist their help and get them involved in the fun.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this with friends on Facebook or save it to a unicorn crafts board on Pinterest.