This fun and free unicorn party game takes seconds to set up and the kids will love it. It’s perfect for a unicorn party or a rainy day!
Free Unicorn Party Game
You might know one – a fan of unicorns. My daughter just loves them and has since she was little. We had a particularly bad spot of weather here in Seattle and were cooped up. You know it’s bad when Seattlites stay indoors!
We printed off this unicorn party game, made a quick batch of unicorn bark, and had so much fun! We used erasers as markers, tiny unicorn toys, and even bits of candy!
This unicorn game would also be great to practice math with early learners. It’s pretty easy, even for the youngest ones. Let’s get you started making your own.
Please Pin This to Share – I Really Do Appreciate It!
Supplies for This Fun Unicorn Party Idea
You don’t need much for this fun unicorn party idea, friends. Get free printable unicorn party game below and be sure to print it on thick paper so the cube withstands little hands!
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
- click here for the unicorn party game and unicorn roll cube printable
- white card stock paper (this is our favorite brand from Amazon)
- themed erasers, miniature toys, or other markers (Target Dollar Spot or here on Amazon)
- scissors and glue (or double-sided tape)
Learn how to assemble the cube below and get more detail in the download’s instructions.
The kids absolutely LOVED this! More Fun Crafts >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<<
The kids absolutely LOVED this!
More Fun Crafts >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<<
More Unicorn Party Ideas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love unicorns. We’ve shared a few things you might be interested in:
- Unicorn Hoop – Great for a Unicorn Lover’s Room or Party
- Printable Unicorn Mask – Fun as a Party Craft, Playdate, or Rainy Day
- Unicorn Rock Painting – This Is SO MUCH FUN to Make!
- Unicorn Themed Foods – Foods You Can Make for Any Unicorn Fan
Please Share on Facebook or Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this with friends on Facebook or save it to a unicorn board on Pinterest.