The weather had me down the other day, so I decided to bright it up by making this fun St. Patrick’s Day book stack from dollar store supplies!
St. Patrick’s Day Book Stack
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we get a lot of rain where we live and there was just a deluge the other day that made my whole world drab. Knowing there was a fun holiday coming, I decided to brighten not only my day, but my whole entryway with a fun St. Patrick’s Day book stack!
A little bit of rainbow, some greenery and a very silly kiddo helping me to break out my own personal shenanigans, well, it was a success. If you’re ready to make a St. Patty’s Day book stack for your farmhouse decor, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dollar store crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make St. Patty’s Day Book Stack
- The only step you need to really take note of is taking the time to let the paint dry completely before you go in with your stamps. The paint has to be dry or the stamp ink will reactivate it and you’ll just end up with a mess on your hands. So, dry the books overnight or a couple hours or use a heat gun, but make sure it’s dry.
- To make this book stack for St. Patty’s day, I grabbed some books at the dollar store but you can use some you have on hand or even some from the local thrift store. I’m all about repurposing things I already have, so reusing books for decor makes sense to me as a way to repurpose something I may already have on a shelf!
- If you have a Cricut or Silhouette, but no stamps, you can absolutely cut out the saying here on your cutting machine and a just put the vinyl on the spines of the books. The stamps are not an absolute necessity – you could even paint the lettering on the book stack if you wanted.
How Do I Make this St. Patrick’s Day Book Stack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Book Stack Crafts You Might Like
- Valentines Book Stack – In the season of loooove, you’ve got to have a fun and easy craft to help give your little gnomes or other farmhouse decor a lift!
- Farmhouse Gnome Book Stack for Christmas – Why make a gnome book stack for Christmas? Because gnomes love Christmas, duh! LOL!
- Dollar Tree Fall Book Stack – One of my favorite book stacks I’ve ever made, this one is simple, fun, and perfect for autumn.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.