DIY book stacks are always a fun touch to my entryway decor and a fun spot to sit my gnomes. This fall book stack is my newest creation!
Fall Book Stack
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are always looking for a way to elevate a gnome, add a little height to something I’m displaying, or just come up with that “one last touch” that will really make my entryway pop. Often, I turn to a DIY book stack to make that happen. And this Dollar Tree craft is the fall book stack I needed.
Adding just enough height to help add some variation to my entryway decor, plus easy to make, this fall book stack is definitely in my “let’s make MOOORE!” category. If you’re ready to tackle this Dollar Tree craft book stack, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy crafts for fall board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Dollar Tree Craft Fall Book Stack
- Be sure to let the white paint completely dry before putting on the stamped lettering or even glue together the books. The stamps won’t take on wet paint and the glue won’t hold. So, don’t waste your time. Take a few minutes to have a coffee or read a book. Ha!
- If you’re all out, you can snag some hardcover books at the dollar store or even thrift stores. But I’m all about repurposing things I already have. So before I grab those books on the shelf at the store, I try to think about the shelf at home and if I have a set of books ready to go.
How Do I Make this Fall Book Stack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Fall Crafts You Might Like
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs – I love making bath bombs. They’re easy, fun and, as is the case with these fall bath bombs, you can customize them with sprinkles!
- Minimalist Fall Wreath Craft – One of the fastest wreaths I’ve ever made, this fun little fall door hanger is so pretty and so simple, you’ll love it.
- Vintage Fall Farm Truck for Fall Crafts – If you’re at all like me, those little vintage farm truck crafts are the best part of crafting sometimes. And this is the fall truck you need.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy fall crafts board on Pinterest.