If you’re looking for a great way to add height to your farmhouse decor, this DIY farmhouse bookstack gnome stand is perfect to give a little variation!
DIY Farmhouse Bookstack
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love our gnomes. But sometimes, they need more than just to be plopped onto the table in the entryway. They need something to sit on, some kind of lift to get them up and give a little height. So, I decided to tackle a project I’ve had in mind for a while to make this fun DIY farmhouse bookstack gnome stand!
This is so ridiculously easy, I’m not sure why I put it off. But it’s super sturdy, very compact and perfect for any gnome, whether they’re a sitting gnome, standing gnome, or something in between. If you’re ready to make a gnome stand to give your gnomes a lift, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite holiday crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Gnome Stand
- I cheated in the most DELICIOUS way…I didn’t have to saw anything. I grabbed these premade wood blocks here that are just the perfect size and shape. The best cheat ever.
- To keep from making a gigantic mess in the yard when I was spray painting my blocks, I turned a cardboard box on it’s side, put the wood blocks inside, then painted! This made a little faux spray booth, which kept all the fly-away paint from going all over my grass.
- My heart was set on making this fun gnome stand for a certain gnome. And the best part was, I didn’t have to make him myself! You can grab your own wittle adorable gnomie here to pop on your farmhouse bookstack.
How Do I Make this DIY Farmhouse Bookstack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Gnome Display Ideas You Might Like
- Fall Bookstack Dollar Tree Craft – You’re not going to find a cheaper and easier way to make a book stack. It’s from the Dollar Tree after all!
- DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Tray – If you need more lift in your life, or just another layer to get the leveled look, you can make this fun craft on the cheap.
- Welcome Sign with Gnome Shelf – Making something far more hefty and quite a bit more of a statement, this awesome welcome sign is equipped with a handy dandy shelf for your gnomes!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.