This rainbow bunny gnome is the easiest, cutest little Easter gnome that you can imagine – and it’s all made from Dollar Tree supplies!
Rainbow Bunny Gnome
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are definitely connoisseurs of every type of gnome you can imagine. No matter which way they come. But the best ones are the ones that are fast, easy and unique in some fun way! This easy rainbow bunny gnome not only ticks off all of those criteria, but it’s also one of the most fun Easter gnomes I think I’ve made.
The color combination is unbelievably perfect, like the pieces were made to come together. And the resulting witty bitty gnome? I wuv him. If you’re ready to make an Easter bunny gnome that really captures the bright colors of spring, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Dollar Tree Easter Gnome
- If you want a pink nose, don’t panic. It’s easy for you to make that nose pink. Just grab some blush from the Dollar Tree and give that nose a light dusting of blush before you put the beard on your gnome’s face. I’ve done this several times and the blush really seems to set well and doesn’t fade.
- I never have any trouble finding the little duster mop I used for this gnome’s beard in my local Dollar Tree, but I have a friend that complains that her Dollar Tree never has them. So, I have come up with some ideas for alternative beard materials you can look for at the Dollar Tree that I’ve spotted at my local store:
- Grey Mop Heads or White Mop Heads
- Faux Fur Pillows
- Faux Fur Bath Mats
- Stuffed Animal Fur (check out the gnome I made with one stuffed bear here)
- Moss (this makes a fun rustic look)
- Curled Ribbon
- This little gnome does NOT have to be alone. I didn’t have time to whip-up a gnomette myself, but if you wanted to make one, all it would take is making a second gnome, then cutting your beard material into 1-inch wide strips before braiding them.
How Do I Make this Rainbow Bunny Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Easter Bunny Crafts You Might Like
- Easter Gnomes to Make – These popular gnomes for Easter will get you creating with inspiration, techniques, and gnome patterns.
- No-Sew Bunny Gnome – This is a super quick gnome that has this adorable little bunny outfit you can make that is absolutely squee-worthy!
- Bunny Butt Hot Cocoa Bombs – They’re the most fun bunnies that you can imagine and perfect for tossing into hot milk for a yummy treat! Ha!
- Bunny in a Pot Craft – Little bunnies in a most precarious position – stealing the goodies inside the tiny pots.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Easter crafts board on Pinterest.