It takes about 15 minutes, some patience and fun to make these bunny butt hot cocoa bombs for the best Easter hot cocoa bombs!
Bunny Butt Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the bunny this year. From coming up with yummy cookie mix recipes to easy Easter crafts, the kiddo and I have been busy little bunnies. But one of our favorite creations has been making these bunny butt hot cocoa bombs. Not only are they super adorable, but they’re going to make GREAT gifts.
If the kiddo and I can hold out, these easy hot cocoa bombs will even be perfect centerpiece for a little hot cocoa bomb bar on Easter. But that’s putting a lot of faith in our ability to hold back. HA! If you’re ready to make the perfect Easter hot cocoa bomb, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite hot cocoa recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Easter Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Make this easy (like super easy) on yourself and grab some pre-made sugar icing bunny tails and feet here. Sure, you can make some on your own, but seriously, these are perfect and cute – plus they’re what inspired me to make these bunny hot cocoa bombs to begin with!
- Using chocolate chips to make hot cocoa bombs, particularly white chocolate ones, is not my preferred method. Chocolate chips are just notoriously difficult, being all lumpy when they’re supposed to melt and getting chunky when they’re supposed to be smooth. Instead, I highly recommend using chocolate candy melts. They’re made for exactly this kind of melting and molding activity and won’t let you down. So, grab a bag of melting discs like this. The recipe only needs one bag, so that’s just perfectly sized.
- When you’re chilled to the bone and ready for a mug of delicious Easter hot chocolate, just pop the bunny butt cocoa bombs into a big mug, then heat about 2 cups of milk (just enough to fill the mug is fine) and pour that hot milk over the bomb. The bunny butt will float, the bomb will open and “explode” revealing the marshmallows!
How Do I Make Bunny Butt Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Hot Cocoa Bombs – Easy and fun, these delicious hot chocolate bombs are just about the simplest way to bring a bit of decadent chocolate covered cherry to your hot cocoa experience!
- Mexican Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs – Add a bit of spice to your favorite mug of cocoa with this quick and easy recipe.
- Winnie the Pooh Hot Cocoa Bombs – A little surprise dash of honey brings all the bees to the yard with these fun hot chocolate bombs!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite hot cocoa recipes board on Pinterest.