You’re going to love this Embroidery Hoop Wreath! It’s a fun way to welcome guests into your home with a simple DIY project that you can be proud to show off!
I’m always looking for a fun way to change up the look of my entryway and this simple hoop wreath fits the bill. And since I can use my Cricut, it’s that much easier, too. Another fun Cricut craft that I highly recommend is this DIY Teacher Appreciation Mug!
Embroidery Hoop Wreath
Here are Ruffles and Rain Boots, our Cricut is pretty much our third hand. When we can use our Cricut and any of our SVG files to create something awesome and unique, we’re 100% down to make that happen.
Once you get the hang of creating with your Cricut, there’s going to be no stopping you for future craft ideas! If you’re ready to make this easy embroidery hoop wreath, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you’re busy right now, no worries. All I’m asking is for you to pin this to your craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be there waiting when you’re ready to sit down and make it.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Making This Cricut Welcome Wreath
- Have fun with this wreath! It’s one of the first things that people are going to see when they arrive at your home. If your favorite color is teal, use teal ribbon. If you just love way bees look, add a bee button to the side. It’s yours – get custom. LOL!
- If you want to change up the saying on the wreath – go for it! Your Cricut can literally cut out anything that you want it to say. My only warning is, thinner text is harder to paint with the stencil. So, use a thicker font, if you can.
- Don’t want to make this with a Cricut? That’s ok. You can make this by printing your text out on a piece of paper, then cutting out your stencil with a craft knife or razor blade. I recommend using freezer paper, because it will keep the paint from going through, but you can also use vinyl like I did – just cut it with the craft knife. How fun is that?!
I think that this is a great addition to any Cricut crafters bucket list. It’s really quite easy to do and looks stunning!
More Cricut Crafts
- Beautiful Mother’s Day Bouquet with a Cricut Bouquet Pick – Mom is certain to love this beautiful Cricut flower bouquet!
- DIY Seed Pops and Garden Markers are the Best Spring Cricut Craft – Now is the perfect time to get your garden summer and fall ready!
- These Fun Easter Cricut Projects Make Fantastic Crafts for Easter Gifts – Using your Cricut for gift ideas is always a fun and easy idea!
Please Save This to Pinterest
I’d love it if you’d save and share! If you can please share on Pinterest, it helps my site grow! Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite craft board on Pinterest. So very thankful for you!