Of all the fun Star Wars crafts, this Han Solo toilet paper roll craft is so simple and fun! The perfect for kids to become their favorite Star Wars characters.
Han Solo Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are HUGE Star Wars fans, so this Han Solo paper roll raft is one of our favorites. Add in Chewbacca, Baby Yoda and more then suddenly your kid is playing all across the galaxy. Truly, this is inspired crafting time. LOL!
If you’re ready to make a Star Wars paper roll craft, let’s punch it.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite paper crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- If your kiddo loves some Chewie, Leia and the other Star Wars characters, this Han Solo craft is just what you need to bring the whole team together. I mean, everybody needs a rogue. But the thing is, to make this the best ever…make a Millennium Falcon. Come on, I dare you.
- Customize Han Solo’s eyes and belt accessories to add a little extra to the character. Give him a blaster and pouch. The kid is going to love this.
- If you’re staying true to form, you need a solid dark brown version of Han Solo, you know, so that you have a version of him trapped in carbonite. Too soon? Sorry.
How Do I Make this Han Solo Paper Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Colored craft papers
- Toilet paper roll
- Marker pen
- Craft glue
- Templates (2, one with color and one black and white for coloring):
- Select a craft paper for the skin (head pattern); also select brown, blue, and cream colored craft papers. Trace the Han Solo paper craft patterns on the selected craft papers and cut them out nicely.
- Cut a slit along the yellow line of the hair pattern.
- Insert the top side of the head through the slit of the hair from the bottom side. Apply glue to fix the position of the head and hair.
- Grab the rectangle pattern and wrap it around the toilet paper roll from any one side. Also, glue the clothes patterns on the roll.
- I used a black marker to trace a line along the blue part for the legs.
- Attach the head on the top side of the roll to complete the Han Solo toilet paper roll craft.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Star Wars Crafts You Might Like
- Han Solo Mickey Ears – Of all the Han Solo crafts you could make, these fun Mickey ears are on par for one of the very best ever.
- Baby Yoda Sleep Mask – I will be honest, I am a little in love with Baby Yoda, so of course, I have a sleep mask. Of course.
- Princess Leia Minnie Ears – If you’re making Han, you have to make the Princess. Or General. Kinda like the General.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite toilet paper roll craft board on Pinterest.