This Han Solo toilet paper roll craft is so simple and fun and it comes with a free printable template. Use this same design to make Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi, too.
If you are setting up a movie night or just want a craft for Star Wars day, kids of all ages will love this one. I’ve also created so many more favorite Star Wars characters, so scroll down.
Han Solo Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are pretty big Star Wars fans and often try to partake in some of the campy fun. I’ve been working on a few Star Wars crafts for the “May the 4th Be With You” day, and this Han Solo paper roll raft is one of my favorites because it can be used for so many characters.
If you’re ready to make a Star Wars paper roll craft, let’s punch it! Get it?
Star Wars Paper Roll Crafts
As part of a Star Wars craft series for the “May the Fourth Be With You,” I created a few characters kids of all ages could make pretty quickly. Using pre-made, downloadable templates, here are a few of the characters we’ve made so far.
- Princess Leia Paper Roll Printable Craft
- Han Solo Paper Roll (can also used for Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi)
- Chewbacca Paper Roll Pattern
- Baby Yoda Craft Paper Roll Printable (Grogu)
- The Mandalorian Paper Roll Printable and Craft
- Darth Vader
If you need to gather supplies or let the kids choose their favorite characters to crate, save this to a Star Wars or crafts pin board or share it to Facebook. Both will make this easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips to Make Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- If your little loves Chewbacca, Princess Leia and other Star Wars characters, this Han Solo craft is just what you need to bring the whole team together.
- This same template can be used for Luke Skywalker (change the hair to yellow and use all neutrals for his clothing).
- Customize Han Solo’s eyes and belt accessories to add a little extra to the character. Give him a blaster and pouch, let him have a go at a lightsaber… the sky is the limit.
- If you’re staying true to form, you could even create a solid dark brown version of Han Solo. That way you have a version of him trapped in carbonite!
- Create a scene using a cardboard box to keep the imaginative play going. Want a Tatooine world scape? A couple of suns or a few moons and you’re done.
- You can make a scene for the inside of the Death Star with a bit of gray construction paper or paint covering the inside of a box, too. Poke holes and add in some Christmas lights for a really fancy upgrade.
Star Wars’ Han Solo Paper Craft
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun paper roll craft. Be sure to download the template before you begin.
For those with very young fans, perhaps cut the pieces for them or let them color the alternate pattern pieces.
More Star Wars Crafts You Might Like
- Han Solo Mickey Ears – Of all the Han Solo crafts you could make, these fun Mickey ears are on par for one of the very best ever.
- Baby Yoda Sleep Mask – I will be honest, I am a little in love with Baby Yoda, so of course, I have a sleep mask. Of course.
- Princess Leia Minnie Ears – If you’re making Han, you have to make the Princess. Or General. Kinda like the General.
Please Save or Share This Star Wars Paper Craft
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite craft pin board.