This Mandalorian Paper Craft is a kids dream if they love Star Wars. It’s SO EASY to put together which means you can play with it quicker.
Mandalorian Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about making some fun Mandalorian paper crafts with the kiddo. It keeps the her imagination growing as she explores the Star Wars universe with her favorite characters. And these easy toilet paper roll kids crafts are a fantastic way to play.
Not only does the kiddo get experience Now, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Star Wars crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Toilet Paper Roll Kids Craft
- Make sure to add Baby Yoda to the mix for a more interesting play time. Plus how cute is Baby Yoda? The Mandalorian wasn’t even super cool until, you know, baby with big-eyes.
- Let’s not forget to get creative with making the backdrop. Make buildings, trees and more to make a full scene. Give the kid a whole bunch of craft paper to pull together a fun cantina or…I don’t know?!
- Let Star Wars take over your whole house for a day and do a marathon of the series–make “Star Wars food” or just generally play Star Wars together. Helps build imagination and play for young children, so why not?!
How Do I Make this Mandalorian Paper Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More KEYWORD You Might Like
- Mandalorian Cut File for Cricut – This is the funnest parenting cut file set for Cricut or Silhouette with the Mandalorian in mind. I mena, really.
- Baby Yoda String Art – So much fun to be had making string art with the kiddo. Just put the nails in and let them do the rest, right?!
- Baby Yoda Sleep Mask – I wanted to make a big mess of fun fish extender gifts for a Disney Cruise and these sleep masks–fantastic idea!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Toilet Paper Roll Kids Craft board on Pinterest.